Homing Rocket Damage

UnvaluedMammal

i seem to be having some problems with some trolls threatening to bring over theres wyverns to our server, of course we immediately thought of making homing rockets to destroy them but..How much damage do homing rockets do to tamed animals? on the wiki it doesnt say, so im not sure how many i should build. if anyone could tell me how much damage a homing rocket would do to wyverns that'd be great.

Homing rockets would be great if  they could hit, the problem is, a wyvern, even with its shoddy turning, can out manuever and outrun a homing rocket with default speed. If you want to counter wyverns, get a ballista (both with bolts and bolas) and miniguns (preferably on a quetz platform).

Wyverns have a distinct advantage in speed, so much so that if they have any speed leveled, they can be fast enough that auto turrets even have trouble getting off more than a round or two with each pass, we found mini guns, which you can manually start shooting and have them fly into it are the best counter.

Archived