Server reset: rumor or truth?

So if been playing ark on the xbox for a little bit. ...more then I should but I'm sure I'm not the only one.   My tribe has built a decent base and we have been collecting some nice dinosaurs to keep our enemies at bay.  However recently one of the largest tribes on the server has been acting more aggressive then normal and the rumor is that its because they are reseting the servers.  Since hearing this we have been attacking more and preparing for a large war and we're not the only ones.   So is there any truth in this rumor or is it all a load of. ... and we're about to have a war for the fun of it. 

Let me know what you guys have heard. 

3 hours ago, Militarysmoker said:

So if been playing ark on the xbox for a little bit. ...more then I should but I'm sure I'm not the only one.   My tribe has built a decent base and we have been collecting some nice dinosaurs to keep our enemies at bay.  However recently one of the largest tribes on the server has been acting more aggressive then normal and the rumor is that its because they are reseting the servers.  Since hearing this we have been attacking more and preparing for a large war and we're not the only ones.   So is there any truth in this rumor or is it all a load of. ... and we're about to have a war for the fun of it. 

Let me know what you guys have heard. 

I've been playing on PC for a while and got it on xbox when I saw it was up for purchase! On PC, they wiped the servers after a few months but WildCard Studios did give everyone a warning that they were doing so. Like a week advance. So its most likely going to happen, but we'll have a notice before hand. They "shouldn't" wipe the servers without telling us first. 

Archived