Community Crunch Contests: 73, NVIDIA ANSEL, PGM CONTESTS!

Jatheish

@Jat

Quick Question: What is your policy for resubmitting previously entered and featured content (that was present in a crunch under winners or fan features) that just didn't win anything?

I noticed that people are resubmitting stuff but I thought this won't be allowed, but if it is it has to apply for all - I would like to resubmit previous screenshot entries that didn't win on the same grounds of "having put a lot of work into them" (Not all - but some under the same argument that others have of having put a lot of work into it (30-60 mins is a large amount of time to setup a single screenshot imo - and resubmit just because it didn't win anything). If it is fair in one category it must be fair in all and you will end up with like 30 screenshots per person a week lol.

I am only seeking clarification in the essence of fairness under the case of (if it is done for one it must be done for all). So no one needs to try to turn anything around here, I am not building atm but this must be allowed for screenshots too then so this is a personal inquiry, and probably some others may be curious on the answer I am sure.

Thank you!

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived