transfers List of wiped / raided / overrun servers

Trikky
Message added by Jerryn

Topics like this should be handled in Cross Ark and not by necroing a 10 month old thread.

Hey guys,

nice idea to make a thread like this.

Official HC PVP Server 295 is being raided since yesterday (5th Dec 2016) by 3 to 4 people on Wyverns or Pteras. They come, destroy or kill everything they find unguarded and disappear into thin air afterwards or if they see the risk of getting killed during their attacks.

We have nothing to defeat their Wyverns, they outperform our fastest Pteranodons (mine has 280% Movement Speed). Never mind our Quetzals. Their Wyverns destroy Stone Structures and kill high HP pets with an unbelievable ease.

It is simply RIDICULOUS.

This isn't fair PVP, this is a joke! You can come to any server and grief everybody with no effort whatsoever.

We haven't figured out their methods yet. They seem to appear out of nowhere, then they start to scout for weak points and attack those, leaving most of the loot. If they are spotted, they build a 1x1 metal house for a generator and 5 to 8 Autoturrets as a fall back point to heal their Pets. They dont seem to care for those afterwards, which probably means they are able to afford them easily.

Furthermore we experienced one server outage (plus rollback) and one huge server lag that let everybody disconnect. Both happend when we spotted and chased them with flyingmounts.

We were able to kill 2 of their Backup-Pteranodons though. They were uploaded from Official EU PVP HC SERVER 293.

For more informations feel free to PM me.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scorched Earth 666 has also been over run. The raiders seemed nice enough and even helped me and my friend transfer away using an obelisk, but they were adamant about killing anything not of their tribe on sight, saying they've "won" the server and would allow no one else on it until they had established themselves on it. Not really the type of zerg raider most people talk about, but it was disheartening to encounter them none the less.

9 hours ago, Eiliya said:

Scorched Earth 666 has also been over run. The raiders seemed nice enough and even helped me and my friend transfer away using an obelisk, but they were adamant about killing anything not of their tribe on sight, saying they've "won" the server and would allow no one else on it until they had established themselves on it. Not really the type of zerg raider most people talk about, but it was disheartening to encounter them none the less.

I am previos alpha from 666, we was attacked by china streamer 25+ man . Defending near 8h , we transfer what we need in first day when cross ark transfer was released , currently no point for us split forces between 2 servers . 

About raiders - they start attack before full cross ark transfer . And use many glitch . Like this -  

We destroy this texture base cause Wildcard support slow like ahatina .  

But they come again when transfer was released . 

I'm reading about all these mega wipes and I'm laughing bc many have tried and failed to wipe us on 748. Nobody can wipe the gray beards, we've been hit many times but not wiped. Good luck anyone foolish enough to try. 424 was also supposedly wiped but it's untouched also, the lesser tribes have fled that server.

4 hours ago, Ub3rR3ich said:

I'm reading about all these mega wipes and I'm laughing bc many have tried and failed to wipe us on 748. Nobody can wipe the gray beards, we've been hit many times but not wiped. Good luck anyone foolish enough to try. 424 was also supposedly wiped but it's untouched also, the lesser tribes have fled that server.

There's a difference between a raiding party with around 20-30 people, and the raid parties that lock out your server. Making it impossible to get in.

I wish you luck greybeards. I have a feeling more will be in their way with that statement.

5 hours ago, Thalantyr said:

I've seen Niubi wipe so many servers, just by sheer numbers.

they keep multiple servers running, and if somebody enters one of these servers, there will join some chinese in an instant.

Actually, they are quite horrible at pvp... all they do is to log on in sheer mass when nobody is online. if enough people are online and the server sticks together, they can be defeated.

17 hours ago, Vaskur said:

Actually, they are quite horrible at pvp... all they do is to log on in sheer mass when nobody is online. if enough people are online and the server sticks together, they can be defeated.

The claim there is that this is when they crack out the lag switches and botnets to DDOS the server and kick the defenders off.

On 12/5/2016 at 10:47 AM, VDDwrekkm said:

Power Puff Girls aka "The Police" (Skizm Gaming) got wiped on 453 last night while they were offline by VDD and have lost server 453.

hahahahaha
wiped our ass maybe

info to all: vdd doesn't wipe any server, hasn't even fought a decent tribe in months. bottom feeders who leech off scrub chinese tribes.

thx

On 12/6/2016 at 8:38 AM, Khauncubine said:

You can add OS44 to the list of wiped... not by Chinese but by a Tribe who was run off the server over a year ago by the Alphas. We were a peaceful community and very ill prepared for Raiders who could transfer in high level dinos and massive amount of ammo. We opted not to block drops because we wanted to welcome new player this was a mistake and resulted in our demise...all is fair in love and PvP, lol. RIP 44 it was great while it lasted.

:) Told you we would be back.

On 11/23/2016 at 5:48 AM, NebraskARK said:

Since this whole issue has taken front seat on the forum I have started playing official again. I play 343 on pc. I use my Xbox dedicated for more laid back building and regulated pvp though. I haven't experienced a lot of what is being talked about here,  that is true.

I have been jumping to some of the servers listed here though,  because i want to get the perspective of some of the players who play strictly official. I think of all the ones i have visited, maybe one has just really been toxic and overrun. I will put 11 on my list though. 

It's no secret I disagree with the seriousness of this change,  but I am doing my do dillagence to try abd understand it. 

Hows about you spend some time and build a base on any of the named servers before you keep running your obnoxious trap.

• Jerryn locked this topic

Archived