transfers List of wiped / raided / overrun servers

Trikky
Message added by Jerryn

Topics like this should be handled in Cross Ark and not by necroing a 10 month old thread.

Just interested to know how many / which servers have been raided , wiped and  overrun since the new transfer system was implemented.

I will start it off:
Official SE 734 - today - wiped / overrun by a Chinese tribe (not racist since they are Chinese)

list the servers you know of here.
I guess we can treat this thread as a public service announcement for devs to see how their transfer system is effecting their servers.

updated Nov 24, 2016
- SE 734 - wiped by Chinese
- SE 624 - unknown
- Official 385 - attacked / wiped by Russians
- SE 743 - wiped
- Official 11 - raided by Chinese (same that wiped SE 734)
- SE 604 - wiped by Chinese (same that wiped SE 734 and Official 11)
- SE 687

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Darkholis said:

@NebraskARK

You jumping on every single thread related to cross-server wipes with the sole goal to dimish the seriousness of the problem is laughable.

Good, so you do get it...i don't think this problem is serious. The fact only 3 servers have been posted is laughable. (the way you guys carry on,  you'd think there wasn't a single decent server out there) just another example of the vocal minority being sad :( and beating a dead horse hoping to get their way. 

.. But I'll keep an eye on this topic, im sure by tomorrow morning it will have hundreds of posts with all the servers getting ravaged out there. Here's to hoping! 

Guest UNST3RBLICH
10 hours ago, Trikky said:

....overrun by a Chinese tribe (not racist since they are Chinese)

I'm just wondering when or how the word 'Chinese' apparently became a slur.

It has, sadly, become a rallying cry because the majority of the most blatant cheating and zerg tactics are coming out of China. I've seen a handful of reports of decent Chinese players, including one on Reddit who's even more disgusted with his countrymen than us, but so many of them are unrepentantly playing to the stereotype that all Chinese gamers are cheating nationalistic zerg rushers, that most of the western community is screaming for region locks and worse. I won't pretend it's right. It is disgusting. But the community is feeling immense pressure from them and believes itself backed into a corner by this group.

You can't play on Official anymore. Everyone I have been on tell me to GTFO and they will trap and keep me in a cage if I don't. They block all obi's and drops because they are afraid of someone coming to "Their Server" and taking it over with dinos and such they download. 

On the flip side. I understand, you want to keep your dinos and take them with you when you move or whats left after you get wiped. 

That being said. This is a problem that will not go away with bitching and whining. Need admins on servers to keep people and tribes "in line" so to speak. Not sure who you would do it, but I think it needs done. Then you could come and go as you please. 

What is going to happen when the game is in full release? People will buy it and then have nowhere to play. I waited until April to get the game and I have to run a empty server just to get to play. Sad days are a comin.

26 minutes ago, Napsterfelon said:

You can't play on Official anymore. Everyone I have been on tell me to GTFO and they will trap and keep me in a cage if I don't. They block all obi's and drops because they are afraid of someone coming to "Their Server" and taking it over with dinos and such they download. 

On the flip side. I understand, you want to keep your dinos and take them with you when you move or whats left after you get wiped. 

That being said. This is a problem that will not go away with bitching and whining. Need admins on servers to keep people and tribes "in line" so to speak. Not sure who you would do it, but I think it needs done. Then you could come and go as you please. 

What is going to happen when the game is in full release? People will buy it and then have nowhere to play. I waited until April to get the game and I have to run a empty server just to get to play. Sad days are a comin.

Any chance you could give us some server names? I have some free time tomorrow and wanna check some of them out. 

NA-ScorchedEarth780 and 793 are the two I tried tonight. NA-TheCenter575 is where they block the drops. They seem alright. Only killed me once with a fire while I was in my house then rode off into the sunset. I laughed and acted salty to see how they would act. They did not respond as they where foreign. I would like to find a cool PvP server that didn't block stuff, but I know that will be impossible at point in time.

1 minute ago, Napsterfelon said:

NA-ScorchedEarth780 and 793 are the two I tried tonight. NA-TheCenter575 is where they block the drops. They seem alright. Only killed me once with a fire while I was in my house then rode off into the sunset. I laughed and acted salty to see how they would act. They did not respond as they where foreign. I would like to find a cool PvP server that didn't block stuff, but I know that will be impossible at point in time.

Try Prim+. A little low populations but we seem to get more and more new people because of this clusterfck WC did.

11 hours ago, UNST3RBLICH said:

I'm just wondering when or how the word 'Chinese' apparently became a slur.

When Admins started closing and deleting posts where people were talking about Chinese hackers and raiders (not racist, since they were Chinese).

And, after 2 years of having an open server where everyone was welcomed, we locked ours down due to a non stop influx of raiders that have no other desire other than to kill peoples tames and wreck their gaming experience.
I can appreciate that this is a PvP game but when you are forced to do nothing than chase people around the map 8 to 12 hours a day (every day) instead of enjoying the game, which also involves building, taming and trading, then you are forced to take drastic measures.
Perhaps the answer is arena servers. Servers that provide a very rare resource, not available on any other map, and where you are unable to build anything. People will transfer in with their tames and fight over that resource.

Guest UNST3RBLICH

They should consider setting aside some Official servers that don't allow such open transfer, or at the very least put some restrictions on transfers such as either one-way or cooldowns.

On 11/21/2016 at 10:06 PM, NebraskARK said:

The fact only 3 servers have been posted is laughable. (the way you guys carry on,  you'd think there wasn't a single decent server out there) just another example of the vocal minority being sad :( and beating a dead horse hoping to get their way. 

It is A LOT more than 3, fact is most people that play the game do not post here.
I know that official 11 has been hit by the same hacking tribe that hit SE 734, and they have been visiting official 22 as well (and a couple of others).
I have been to official 11 and it is pretty well a ghost town with the biggest tribes having moved to other servers. 
@NebraskARK, You don't play official so you don't really know how bad the problem is, on our server we have been fighting off raiders every day since the transfer system has been implemented and same with my friends on other servers, 2 of which have been completely over-run and wiped.

7 hours ago, Trikky said:

It is A LOT more than 3, fact is most people that play the game do not post here.
I know that official 11 has been hit by the same hacking tribe that hit SE 734, and they have been visiting official 22 as well (and a couple of others).
I have been to official 11 and it is pretty well a ghost town with the biggest tribes having moved to other servers. 
@NebraskARK, You don't play official so you don't really know how bad the problem is, on our server we have been fighting off raiders every day since the transfer system has been implemented and same with my friends on other servers, 2 of which have been completely over-run and wiped.

Since this whole issue has taken front seat on the forum I have started playing official again. I play 343 on pc. I use my Xbox dedicated for more laid back building and regulated pvp though. I haven't experienced a lot of what is being talked about here,  that is true.

I have been jumping to some of the servers listed here though,  because i want to get the perspective of some of the players who play strictly official. I think of all the ones i have visited, maybe one has just really been toxic and overrun. I will put 11 on my list though. 

It's no secret I disagree with the seriousness of this change,  but I am doing my do dillagence to try abd understand it. 

1 hour ago, NebraskARK said:

I have been jumping to some of the servers listed here though,  because i want to get the perspective of some of the players who play strictly official. I think of all the ones i have visited, maybe one has just really been toxic and overrun. I will put 11 on my list though. 

It's not like the raiders stick around to build societies. .... LOL.... they are not interested in holding the server, they swoop in, kill and steal as much as they can and are gone. I dont know what you expect to see but you wont see them base building on the servers you are visiting because they are already gone looking for new victims. The only thing you will see is perhaps ruins of bases and some players rebuilding or new ones starting up (but a lot of the players are gone).

44 minutes ago, Trikky said:

It's not like the raiders stick around to build societies. .... LOL.... they are not interested in holding the server, they swoop in, kill and steal as much as they can and are gone. I dont know what you expect to see but you wont see them base building on the servers you are visiting because they are already gone looking for new victims. The only thing you will see is perhaps ruins of bases and some players rebuilding or new ones starting up (but a lot of the players are gone).

I expect to see how much players on the forum are exaggerating. I go in and chat with the people who play on the server and ask if it has been bad.

You would be very surprised how many of them have no clue what I'm talking about when I ask about a Chinese player invasion. Which leads me to believe one player got wiped,  came here and cried that the entire server did. 

And like i said,  I have been on one that truly was wiped... One

29 minutes ago, NebraskARK said:

I expect to see how much players on the forum are exaggerating. I go in and chat with the people who play on the server and ask if it has been bad.

You would be very surprised how many of them have no clue what I'm talking about when I ask about a Chinese player invasion. Which leads me to believe one player got wiped,  came here and cried that the entire server did. 

And like i said,  I have been on one that truly was wiped... One

When Prim+ was about month old our server was wiped by "those who should not be named". Went to find other prim+ server, logged in to all asked about who is the alpha all but 1 was chinese. 2 were still trying to fight them off. You can live with your rose tinted glasses, but reality will still be as it is.

Edit: and then there is the fact that this playstyle is adapted only mostly by chinese, but not exclusive to them, but let's just avoid that uncomfortable truth.

• Jerryn locked this topic

Archived