When is primal survival coming out

Saberscar224

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, keep it up! It was interesting to see the information you have found on Ark Primal Survival!

I am honestly not one to read an entire article that’s this long but this was interesting enough for me to keep reading. Thank you for finding these informations on that gamemode and hopefully you find out more about it! Also hoping it does come out in July or sometime in 2018. I am excited to play it.

You did bring up a good point about if humans are able to tame player controlled dinos. That would be different. I don’t see why that can’t happen but at the same time I don’t think it would happen. I’m not sure though. When or if it comes out we will find out! 

I am grateful that you made this forum! Keep it up!  

• Volunteer Moderator
15 minutes ago, Nyxflamd said:

Hey, keep it up! It was interesting to see the information you have found on Ark Primal Survival!

I am honestly not one to read an entire article that’s this long but this was interesting enough for me to keep reading. Thank you for finding these informations on that gamemode and hopefully you find out more about it! Also hoping it does come out in July or sometime in 2018. I am excited to play it.

You did bring up a good point about if humans are able to tame player controlled dinos. That would be different. I don’t see why that can’t happen but at the same time I don’t think it would happen. I’m not sure though. When or if it comes out we will find out! 

I am grateful that you made this forum! Keep it up!  

Development on Primal Survival has ceased, just like was mentioned in the post above.

Also, the mods on Steam "Play as a Dino" are not what Primal would be, nor should be. The creator literal has ghost, invisibility, and godmode on the player's human character, and then did things to make the game consider the dino that you play as be designated as the player character. I've seen people "hop off" of their dino when it gets knocked out and they stand beside it until it wakes up.

Archived