Cannons on Prim+

Paulyb999

18 hours ago, TotalMayhem310 said:

dont need cannons, you snipe the crop pots to destroy the xplants, and then you battle axe the behemoth gates takes like 5 mins to chop one down and your battle axe will still be good for another 3-4.

Do need cannons.

Unless you know of another way to KO a titan, I don't think I can get 50 catapults firing at once.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2016 at 1:21 AM, Vanzmeout said:

Leave the streangth the same but what they can do is make the cannon balls cost steel ingots there for they are harder to get.

So basically what you're saying is only the alpha gets to have them since they will block off everything with concrete foundations cept for the cave which they can block off from everyone else and make it extremely hard to kill them?

15 hours ago, Dost Thou Even Joust? said:

Oh? When was the last time you played on a primitive server that had concrete foundations blocking every single obsidian spawn cept for the caves they they have blocked off for themselves?

Never? I thought so.

This is a faulty argument. Because there are more servers without every obsidian spawn blocked than servers which have them. Ever tried not just whining and you know, doing something about it rather than whine?

This game is already getting screwed up to  please the minority.

2 minutes ago, Vonpritz said:

This is a faulty argument. Because there are more servers without every obsidian spawn blocked than servers which have them. Ever tried not just whining and you know, doing something about it rather than whine?

This game is already getting screwed up to  please the minority.

Yet here you are whining that there are no cannons and that they are "needed" on primitive+. Ever tried not just whining and you know, doing something about it rather than whine?

2 minutes ago, Dost Thou Even Joust? said:

Yet here you are whining that there are no cannons and that they are "needed" on primitive+. Ever tried not just whining and you know, doing something about it rather than whine?

I believe my only comment has been that making steel isn't hard.

I don't really see the need for cannons, but I don't think they are game breaking. But if you can show me where I was demanding cannons, I guess I could see your point?

9 hours ago, Dost Thou Even Joust? said:

The catch is the new update is never coming out for prim+ and or they won't work correctly and won't be fixed for 6 months.

Apparantly its stable enough update to allow modders to use it but because of up and coming updates on the base game Ced is waiting till after that is released to see if the fixed bugs etc run on new updare before release (he has had a bereavement hence lack of communication bless)

On 12/14/2016 at 4:51 PM, Sorrelon said:

Seriously, cannons in prim+? What's next? Fabricator, rocket launcer or air conditioner?

Weeeeeell, there is sort of a primitive rocket launcher. Hand cannons were used by the Chinese since around the dawn of firearms. Actually, they may well have been the first firearms period. 

Archived