Evolution Event: Cross ARK Transfers & More!

Jatheish

20 minutes ago, KilroyJenkinz said:

Sounds good and all, but is the transferring available now? I just checked on a PvE server i play on and i don't see the option to upload dinos from the Center. Just wondering.

it is, you have to upload the dino at an obby and it will show up when you select download dino at the desired server within the same cluster.

20 minutes ago, Azel said:

yes and? Primitive or not dont u think a wyvern should cleary outdamage a carno with half % melee? i do

There is a fine line on the primitive servers, where they don't have advanced weapons, so the balancing is different. Can't say that I'm an expert game designer to know what all the factors involved are, so no comment from me.

So yes, it makes a difference whether we are discussing all servers or primitive. The wyvern is not being changed on any but the primitive.

4 hours ago, Jat said:

Could you elaborate please, would like to know your thoughts :)

Your update caused my tribe to loose a whole stash of blueprints. apparently your software doesn't save dead bodies when taking the server down. Please fix this and could we have these back? Or even the fishing rod that was used to obtain them :(

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, CeaselessFish said:

Does anyone know if the devs are removing limitations on dino transfers? so currently you can't take a dino from the island to scorched earth but you can bring them back from scorched earth to the island. is this changing too? 

Did you even read the first post?

I did actually. and rather embarrassingly and ironically somehow missed the bit in bold which states it. however i don't think that gives you the right to be rude. a simple 'yes you can, it says it in the post. you obviously just missed it old chum but mistakes happen' would have been fine

Edited by CeaselessFish

I know of a 60+ person raiding tribe that have 150+ dragons that have made use of exploits some fair some maybe not I don't know their specifics, but I think groups like that will probably damage the experience more than enhance it. You should at least put a cool down on transferring that is weeks to a month a long to have any potential effect on dissuading that. With a war machine like that them or a tribe like them will go down the line of servers raiding them one by one.

" Once a Tame has been uploaded and downloaded onto an ARK, it will suffer a 12-hour cooldown until it can be transferred again. "

It's almost as if you thought "How can we act like we care about the servers being destroyed while actually doing nothing to stop the destroyers.  Oh, I know!"

The cooldown should be at least a week, not half a day.  Half a day is about the time these people spend wiping a server anyways.

6 hours ago, JoseSanchez said:

So basically, in regards to the duping issue, you basically just said:

"Good job if you did it before! All those explosives you still have you can keep, but don't do it again, or else...." "Maybe..."

Yep.  Weak as piss. 

Farewell Ark, a wipe was the only acceptable course of action.  I can't believe I'm about to do this but it's now time to go flip my review.  The game is great but allowing cheats to rule the roost in a game that never wipes is raptoring unacceptable.

6 hours ago, holyshackle said:

50+ raiding tribes are going to use the already massive amount of servers they have to raid every server, ruining the entire community people have built up on offical servers over the year of playing with each other.

VDD have 100+ players 10+ islands servers and guess what, they have my server targeted, I'm not going to give them the chance to offline raid me so I'm de-spawning my base and hoping onto another game.

Yep, and they're ESP'd, aimbotted, underground exploited, box quetzal'd and offlined every step of the way to get to that point.  Piss-weak WC, piss-weak.

4 hours ago, Soulyouth said:

With this change any #50stronk@7am tribe can just rock up and ruin the community we have fought for a year to make, then what ? They just leave for another server after ruining the community that one, a lot people play on these peaceful pvp server as it like pve without pillar spamming passive aggressive jerks.

A lot of the players here started in big tribes but there friends quit like a month or two after release so there is a lot solo tribes with bases and tames with 2-4K hours of work. I know most will take getting wiped as the push to finally quit with their friends or leave for unofficial/single player.

Exactly right.

Who's going to spend 1000 hours grinding out a base and defenses just to see it washed away by a group looking for cheap thrills every day?

So now instead of having to worry about just the tribes on our pvp server now we get to worry about random from any server offline raiding us? Our server the top 3 tribes have come together to stop trolling and offline raiding to help new tribes now we won't even know or be able to do anything about it why would you do that transfer thing? 

31 minutes ago, Smash said:

Yep.  Weak as piss. 

Farewell Ark, a wipe was the only acceptable course of action.  I can't believe I'm about to do this but it's now time to go flip my review.  The game is great but allowing cheats to rule the roost in a game that never wipes is raptoring unacceptable.

I don't play PVP, but couldn't you just play on an Extinction server so it would get wiped all the time?  Wouldn't that solve your issues? 

Very disappointing that i went through a dozen servers to find one on SE i could actually grow in and not get wiped daily... now all the people i ran from can just hop over to my server and wipe my whenever they want now.... who's stupid idea was this?

Guess my time playing this is at an end. Onto better things!

4 minutes ago, Tratorii said:

Very disappointing that i went through a dozen servers to find one on SE i could actually grow in and not get wiped daily... now all the people i ran from can just hop over to my server and wipe my whenever they want now.... who's stupid idea was this?

Guess my time playing this is at an end. Onto better things!

Sounds like you werent playing on a real pvp server and wouldn't last on one anyway, no offense. I just find it odd that people want to play on pvp and not worry about getting raided/wiped. Just play PVE, problem solved, and you dont have to build ridiculous amounts of base defenses. 

19 minutes ago, Sh4rk said:

Sounds like you werent playing on a real pvp server and wouldn't last on one anyway, no offense. I just find it odd that people want to play on pvp and not worry about getting raided/wiped. Just play PVE, problem solved, and you dont have to build ridiculous amounts of base defenses. 

so its a "good pvp server" when you have someone literally rocket your base to the ground every 24 hours. i have a small tribe. we are allied to bigger tribes. but it doesnt matter now because my server was already raided ! my base is gone. so is 3/4 of the server lol. GG

Ps. you try getting wiped every 24 hours and tell me your having a good time rofl.