Evolution Event: Cross ARK Transfers & More!

Jatheish

29 minutes ago, DuperDash said:

A lot of you are overreacting to this update. Also, most of you probably didn't read the rest of the article that said they are going to start getting stricter on cheating. If you are afraid of getting wiped in your server then start making allies or something. Or you can play PvE or primitive+.

Already play P+. haha, have fun. :D

No one is over reacting, they are basing it on the examples of SE servers attacking and wiping Island servers. Now multiply that by 3 since now you can be invaded from 3 possible sources.
Many Island servers became unplayable because of SE invasions and griefing, if the pattern remains the same then this update will make most servers unplayable, especially for noob tribes that are not strong enough to defend themselves.

• Volunteer Moderator
12 minutes ago, Ic3 said:

@thznutz you trolling bud or you didn't like me saying the truth about not responding to actual bugs in game? I'm pretty sure the thread is about bugs, so I wasn't spamming off topic. I better see all these other post being flagged too or you can sit down like a good pup.

ok, i re-read the OP and i see nothing soliciting bug reports. those go in a different forum/thread. i invited you to create your own thread in the appropriate place so that you could discuss your issues, and with it being in the correct forum there will be more responses/views.

ultimatums/being threatening will get you nowhere. if you feel any moderator action is unwarranted you may submit a support ticket.

nuff said 

1 hour ago, Fafnir323 said:

We get trollers and griefers in our server at least 6x a week...with this it is simply going to increase to 10+ times a week. GG 

Its amazing how many PvP servers are controlled by a Alpha and Pets that don't allow PvP. Raid someone suffer the wrath of king alpha and his Giga's. Doesn't matter if your L30 and just living out of a 2x2. Who's actually the trolls and griefers here? I cant wait to move around and I'm hoping the mega carebear anti-pvp Alpha's are a thing of the past.

11 minutes ago, Corstaad said:

Its amazing how many PvP servers are controlled by a Alpha and Pets that don't allow PvP. Raid someone suffer the wrath of king alpha and his Giga's. Doesn't matter if your L30 and just living out of a 2x2. Who's actually the trolls and griefers here? I cant wait to move around and I'm hoping the mega carebear anti-pvp Alpha's are a thing of the past.

Very well said sir someone sees the complete picture for once 

all of this sounds so awesome but I'm still over here wondering when the center crashing/dashboarding issue is gonna be fixed on the Xbox one cause it's keeping me and my tribe from playing or getting anything done but I bet like always with everything I share or post to u guys this won't be addressed or even gazed upon. Amazing game guys if I could ever play it.

This patch, like always, is going to completely screw over every SE primitive player. First, you guys start the game off with no x plants, so we literally have no way to defend our base if everyone from our tribe in inactive. second you just removed flame arrows, which is fine and needed to be done, but with this new patch gigas are going to be unstoppable. How are we supposed to defend our base with no plant x or anything. and even when the patch comes out and we can transfer over plant x, it will not only take a couple hours to grow, but getting water to keep plants alive on SE would be nearly impossible. So literally, if people bring over gigas (or even one and the tribe is inactive at the time), we are all screwed because we have no way to defend out base, especially with the dragons and rock golems being nerfed. Thanks a lot devs. you guys always screw over the primitive players. And you guys say youll make changes as nessessary, but when every SE primitive player is wiped by trolls bringing in gigas, theres nothing you can do to give back the countless hours grinding for this game.

1 hour ago, HazedVisions said:

This has got to be the most ridiculous thing yet from WC.

You've got crazy large tribes that do nothing but go and roflstomp other servers that become at least "stable" enough to be okay to nothing.

This ranges from such a tribe like Nonono(a tribe that duped thousands of items/explosives and got away with it mind you) that controls 11+ servers to Chinese/foreign invasions in hordes (talking about 30-50+ people). Coming in and wiping servers out.

But that's what you guys wanted all along right? To wipe the servers. Only you wanted to say "you were listening to the community". Obviously not.

There was already pvp, griefers and so on happening. You just made it a thousand times worse. I don't doubt for a moment the community will drop easily 40% by the time all those griefers are done and bored to move on or come back and constantly harass again.  

Not to mention returning or new players of how they would even play at this point. I hardly see it happening. 

Ps. Tossing this out without warning is shady as poop btw.

agree big times

I like this change, for both pvp and pve. I may be biased as I play pve far more. What I see in this thread is a bunch of people whining about potentially losing their alpha status. Get over it! If you wanted to play with little to no risk, play pve. You can't sit on your high horse forever. Having a slew of high end dinos and oversized bases isnt the only way to play pvp. I personally enjoy being the lone wolf, having no base or an expendable base and stashing supplies needed to do what pvp is meant for... pvping! I never understood the big tribes on pvp servers trying to turn things into a pve environment. Eventually, a bigger and more organized tribe was going to wipe you out regardless of transfers. You accept loss the moment you start playing, or dont play pvp at all, plain and simple. 

@Wildcard, dont forget that people who hate a change will have far more to say than those who approve it :) Just bc this thread is looking like a salt truck flipped itself over, doesn't mean it was a bad move. Those who approve will be quietly enjoying ark even more :)

I agree with the original poster no I only play on PVE official servers this is a welcome change as it will solve the kibble issue and also just the ability to have more variety of dinos on scorched Earth map so from me it's a plus one and I'm sure as time goes by they will tweak the cross server feature bit more as they've already said they would depending on feedback

I only have one issue with ark and that is all the nerfs it makes great Dino's weak like the giga I remember how scared everyone was when it came out but now all you need to kill one is a high level Rex now you are going to do the same on scorched with the wyvern and rock golem these creatures are ment to be op not a weak creatures please instead of a nerf just increase topor/topur and resources to make the saddle please don't make the wyvern or rock golem as weak as the giga

3 minutes ago, Talrune said:

I agree with the original poster no I only play on PVE official servers this is a welcome change as it will solve the kibble issue and also just the ability to have more variety of dinos on scorched Earth map so from me it's a plus one and I'm sure as time goes by they will tweak the cross server feature bit more as they've already said they would depending on feedback

Sure, penguins in the desert. Seems logical for PvE

10 minutes ago, Azel said:

70% damage nerf/taken is way too much i mean really a carno with 220% and a 427% wyvern does the same amount of damage....

imo pve shouldnt be affected or they should revert some of it because the amount of work involved is really not worth it now

You know that is primitive servers only, right?

I like this a lot. Its gonna bring all of the dead back to life. I wouldnt really consider limiting server to server stuff. Its gonna be tough at first but then people will learn how to deal with it or band together harder. Yes Alphas can move from server to server but then it will make the game interesting and more challenging once again. Lots of people have been playing for awhile and have became "bored" because there is nothing to do. This opens the doors for massive stuff and fun stuff to do. I say keep the changes as of right now BUT fix exploits and bugs that come along with it.