Starting new dedicated server UK 24/7

On 05/01/2016 at 9:36 PM, SPLINTER said:

Gamer tag LongNTheStrong

Hi guys I'm going to start a server as of tomorrow morning as I have a spare Xbox it will be running 24/7

Settings will be mostly default as I want a challenge. I may up the dinosaur level so people can tame higher level dinos but I'm open to hear what people think will help?

Some rules for the server

1- structures will not be allowed to be built on the tops of mountains, caves, colored ark towers. This is to protect resource regeneration and give everyone a fair shot at harvesting.

2 - There is no Griefing, if you kill someone, move on

3 - Also if you are a solo player, in a solo tribe, and you attack another tribe, you are fair game for pvp/raiding at that point.

4 - If you are caught quetz glitching into someone's base I will ban you no questions asked!

5 - Do not transfer single player dinos/ stuff over to my server doing so will get you banned! you start from scratch just like everyone else has!

6 - there is no offline raiding. You cant fight someone who is not there, you want to raid someone,fine, but do in a respectful fashion and not the cowardly way when someone isn't there.

7 - Do not kill anyone you come across who is offline in a base! 

8 - The volcano is a neutral ( no fight zone ), this is to allow everyone to have access to end game content. If you want to fight, take it down the mountain. To and from the volcano you are on your own.

9 - don't leave random huts around the map (blocks resources regeneration) you can make a hut to sleep in or start but if you leave to build a main base else where please remove you unused buildings!

I will be on every day and would love to see a people playing! I have fibre internet with a good upload so it won't be a issue.

please leave gamertag if you are interested and any ideas you may have for the server.

image.jpeg

I went offline attacked the rule is not correct attack offline.

32 minutes ago, SPLINTER said:

Hi Carlos did someone kill you whilst off line? Please message my gamertag the details

Yes, I was attacked offline and could not see the gamertag who attacked me but I can see today when it comes online who is the tribe that attacked me she is near the beach and began to rebuild my house, so they are close to know where it is.

Archived