PC Official Network Rollback

Jatheish

• Administrator

As of patch 250.2 a critical bug was introduced into gameplay, we have gone ahead and rectified the problem. Due to what occurred, we have had to issue a service-wide rollback which would load the server's save file from before the 250.2 update.

Sorry about this guys, we know it sucks to deal with rollbacks or partial wipes (yesterday) and we do try to avoid these as much as possible, but in some cases, there will be times when we've got to respond.

We advise all 3rd party hosts to update their servers to immediately 250.3. Though if you were previously on version 250.1, you wouldn't have been affected by the issue. This rollback will take the savefiles back around 12 hours.

24 hour Evolution Event!

large.EvoEvent.png.eeb58694dd9d4cb1e3459

Starting right now for 24 hours the Official ARK Network (PC and Xbox) will be affected by an Evolution Event! Survivors playing today will get to experience the following bonuses:

2x Harvesting Rate
2x Taming Rate
2x EXP Rate

The event will end at 2PM EST tomorrow, on the 16th of November. We know that this bonus does not make up for the time lost due to the rollback that happened, but we hope that this does give Survivors a chance to regain what was lost. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not the first time the DEVELOPERS have cost all of us hours of our lives because of their inability to fix a problem with a script.  They choose to screw the players over.  In less then 2 weeks this has happened twice.  It's not fun when you spent hours at night setting an alarm to imprint your young to have a reset and they are once again babies.. OH and now we get to go to work and they die.  GOOD JOB DEVELOPERS!  It looks to me like you guys are sabotaging your own game, player base is down isn't it?  You allow the Chinese Tribes to come in and harass people non stop.  You have bugs that should have been fixed before a dlc was put out.  I believe you want your game to fail.  Maybe you have an insurance policy in place that will pay bigger or maybe you just do not know what you are doing.   Whatever the case is, I am done.  Unless the Developers get their heads out of their back side, this game is done.

Here Jat posted on Steam:

Jat  [developer] 14 minutes ago
As of patch 250.2 a critical bug was introduced into gameplay, we have gone ahead and rectified the problem. Due to what occurred, we have had to issue a service-wide rollback which would load the server's save file from before the 250.2 update.

Sorry about this guys, we know it sucks to deal with rollbacks or partial wipes (yesterday) and we do try to avoid these as much as possible, but in some cases, there will be times when we've got to respond.

We advise all 3rd party hosts to update their servers to immediately 250.3. Though if you were previously on version 250.1, you wouldn't have been affected by the issue. This rollback will take the savefiles back around 12 hours.
Last edited by Jat; 11 minutes ago

wheres the rollback for dinos glitching through floors?

wheres the rollback for birds dieing upon landing?

wheres the rollback for the gate and fence foundation bug?

wheres the rollback for structures that house dinos who will escape when stuff is not loaded?

basically one cant really play since we never know when the next rollback for whatever reason will be... way to go

Just now, malackei said:

i dont see anything

Here Jat posted on Steam:

Jat  [developer] 14 minutes ago

We advise all 3rd party hosts to update their servers to immediately 250.3. Though if you were previously on version 250.1, you wouldn't have been affected by the issue. This rollback will take the savefiles back around 12 hours.
Last edited by Jat; 11 minutes ago

Yeah roll backs were because behemoth frames were making 5 for the cost of 1, so people were duping mass metal! even I was I have to admit, kinda sucks having to abuse the glitch cause I know zerg raid group from scorched earth by the name of VDD was abusing it (my tribe mate found out from them because one was proxy talking about it while fighting them on server 130)

All I can say is thank raptor it was found, I sent in a email asap because I didn't want any server having this btw.

If I get banned soz, not soz.

Archived