PC Official Network Rollback

Jatheish

1 minute ago, UnlegitJenn said:

You guys can't get mad l you play their game. Sure it sucks you've lost hours. But to those who throw the devs crap for bugs. Guess what? You're playing a still in early access game. Bugs are guaranteed. Maybe they tested the patch and the bug didn't appear. If you have that much of a problem with a rollback then don't play on official. There's plenty of higher rate unofficial servers out there. 

Oh so if i lost 12 hours of play, sry... of life fo NOTHING than i should just feel happy? Are you kidding me.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hurricane1 said:

I saw a post 8 hours ago today about this dupe bug where you reduced stack sizes to prevent it how can you say now you only found out a short while ago? You knew a very long time ago and waited to do this roll back which I can understand as you may have been likely investigating other means of fixing it but the way in which this was done is horrible and you wasted all of our day by doing this.

The same is true, everything is seen, everyone knew and wrote about it on the forum here, but administrators say they have just learned about it. Liars.

2 minutes ago, UnlegitJenn said:

That's not what I said. But if you can't handle rollback and bugs that slip past development in an early access game. Then maybe you should go to unofficial servers. 

Man bugs and rollback are diffrent things, bug on early acces are ok, noone have problems with that but think a little, 12 hours rollback, lost time, you were happy after work that you will spend some time with friends and get new dinos, new buildings and IT IS ALL LOST NOW, You think i will calm down and say "ok guys it is rly ok it is early acces, dont care to much it happens in ALL GAMES ON EARLY ACCES" NO MISTER! I SAY NO! Bugs are ok but not rollbacks .

Just now, MamaNaco said:

A big thank you to Jat and the rest of the developers for discovering this exploit and for making sure that nobody will have used it to mass produce metal bases. You guys don't deserve the hate you get, you are working so hard to make this game balanced and fair for everyone. Keep up the good work!

Lol man i pay for this game this is their job to keep us on their game and you say THANK you...jesus christ whats wrong with you ppl? Are you accepting all what devs are dooing? 

4 tamed vultures gone

8 wyvern breeds extended by 12h

2 giga breeds extended by 12h

various tribe hatched dinos are eggs again

oh btw you forgot to rollback the transfer between SE and classic ...

oh and you forgot to rollback the notifications for hatched dinos on the forums as well ... if you do a rollback do it right at least 9_9

36 minutes ago, UnlegitJenn said:

You guys can't get mad l you play their game. Sure it sucks you've lost hours. But to those who throw the devs crap for bugs. Guess what? You're playing a still in early access game. Bugs are guaranteed. Maybe they tested the patch and the bug didn't appear. If you have that much of a problem with a rollback then don't play on official. There's plenty of higher rate unofficial servers out there. 

yeah early access is to find and fix bugs and glitches. not to ignore them and concentrate on a bunch of new content and DLC you have to pay for that is not needed before the the bugs and glitches in the initial release are fixed. this game is so glitched it is pathetic.

Archived