BattleMetrics.com - Advanced Server/Player Tracking

BattleMetrics

tl;dr: https://www.battlemetrics.com - Alerts, server stats, & search with more to come.

Summary:
BattleMetrics is a free service designed to assist server administrators and players monitor
their favorite servers and find new places to play. Using our tools, you can stay up
to date with all the latest information about players or servers that you are interested in.

The following are some of the features we've already implemented. All of our features
are listed on our homepage https://www.battlemetrics.com.

Alerts: Notices for when servers go down, reach a certain number of players
or a player with a certain name joins or leaves. We currently have browser notices, email
notices, and SMS notices so you can choose how soon you know when something happens.
With this, you can easily stay on top of who you're raiding, who raided you, or if
the server crashed, for example.

Servers: We pull the list of servers from Steam master servers daily. We track
all dedicated non-passworded servers. Server information is updated every
one to 30 minutes depending on the average player count for the last 30 minutes.
We show more detailed information than any other game server tracker.

Search: You can filter by server and mods, map, and player count. We also
support full text search with boolean operators. Don't want to see a certain type of
server? Try -official, -"aku shima", -"3x" or any other criteria. See advanced search here: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark?advancedSearch=true

Server Banners: Advertise your server to your community and others using our custom banner generator. You can decide what information you want to display.

Leaderboards: See who plays on the server the most and who you need to keep an eye out for!

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

On official PVE servers; Hacking starts crashing and lagging my server really bad. Maxed out dino limit for the server from dup/hack wrecking players are ruining the game play for myself and my alliance. I have lost wyvern's, drakes, tek gear etc because of these hacks (roll-backs) and WC will not perm ban these players. ** HATE WC for not having the balls to fix these players by banning them ** But I want to do something to protect my time spent in game.

My question to you @battlematrics if I buy your prem upgrade, on ARK Official servers can you help me track when servers crash , and when they rewind or rollback? I want to know the players that are on during this process so I can see who the hacker is and ensure I'm not in a cave / on the surface when they are playing.

I like the price you charge, and I would love to know what options are available on an official server I don't own. single player I would play a game with better game play, and if WC isn't willing to ban hackers maybe it's time to try another game.

• 9 months later...

Archived