Can we get the island on extinction servers again?

The dev's took a mostly functional game that people enjoyed and completely broke it with the hated PG Maps, and closed the backdoor so we can't play the island anymore on extinction servers.  It's obvious to anyone that the PG maps are completely unbalanced and broken.  They're buggy, people crash about every 20 minutes or more, and they're missing half the biomes and creatures.  I think the concept was cool but it's failed hard and I for one am done playing it.  I only like extinction servers, it's fun to start over and compete, the island was a balanced map with a lot of work in it - can we get at least one server with the island on extinction again?  People have been complaining about this since it came out, do the dev's seriously not care about their players?

• 2 weeks later...

I spent 2 and a half hours trying to get into just one pgm server. When I finally got in and explored a little I realized so many issues. Basic resources like wood and thatch are more rare than obsidian and metal on server 5 not to mention gigas and allosaurus literally on every land mass. Server 7 was overloaded with stone everywhere and there was only 4 different dinos that I saw.  

Introducing the pgm servers wasnt a problem since most expected them to fail at first Im sure. 

What kind of drugs did the person who suggested we remove the island extinction maps altogether take? I mean seriously who thought that was a good idea cause they should probably be fired. 

Ive supported this game since the first two months it came out on Xbox ea and worked thru some annoying bugs and potentially game breaking issues. The game is great thru and thru. But when someone makes a decision to completely trash the entire extinction server list to replace it with 8 horribly created maps that are hardly functional it makes me want to play something else. 

Let me reiterate thought, WildCard I suggest you put those extinction island servers back up if you don't want ppl going somewhere else. You already lost some of my favor when you never fulfilled your word on dropping the center map extinction servers. But now you take away the only official servers I along with many other people enjoyed. 

I hope that Jat or someone addresses this issue like yesterday but I'm not betting on hearing any sort of response ever tbh. 

1 hour ago, VividJoey485178 said:

I spent 2 and a half hours trying to get into just one pgm server. When I finally got in and explored a little I realized so many issues. Basic resources like wood and thatch are more rare than obsidian and metal on server 5 not to mention gigas and allosaurus literally on every land mass. Server 7 was overloaded with stone everywhere and there was only 4 different dinos that I saw.  

Introducing the pgm servers wasnt a problem since most expected them to fail at first Im sure. 

What kind of drugs did the person who suggested we remove the island extinction maps altogether take? I mean seriously who thought that was a good idea cause they should probably be fired. 

Ive supported this game since the first two months it came out on Xbox ea and worked thru some annoying bugs and potentially game breaking issues. The game is great thru and thru. But when someone makes a decision to completely trash the entire extinction server list to replace it with 8 horribly created maps that are hardly functional it makes me want to play something else. 

Let me reiterate thought, WildCard I suggest you put those extinction island servers back up if you don't want ppl going somewhere else. You already lost some of my favor when you never fulfilled your word on dropping the center map extinction servers. But now you take away the only official servers I along with many other people enjoyed. 

I hope that Jat or someone addresses this issue like yesterday but I'm not betting on hearing any sort of response ever tbh. 

iv tweeted thd devs alot asking but never get a replie many have so dont get your hopes up

Archived