PvEP player ded looking for a few 3x

Currently have about 8-10 active people looking for maybe 5 more, server is up 24/7 barring any problems. Everything is 3x and foor and water is lowered because lets be honest, no one wants to eat every 5 minutes. Most of us PvE but it would be fun to just joke around and PvP after all its just a game. That means don't be sausages, and we were thinking across world pvp is fine whenever but base raiding if wanted at all will be on Saturdays. List your gamertag and if you have friends let me know how many. As said before only looking for a few people.

On 1/5/2016 at 7:16 PM, MountAndDewBrad said:

Currently have about 8-10 active people looking for maybe 5 more, server is up 24/7 barring any problems. Everything is 3x and foor and water is lowered because lets be honest, no one wants to eat every 5 minutes. Most of us PvE but it would be fun to just joke around and PvP after all its just a game. That means don't be sausages, and we were thinking across world pvp is fine whenever but base raiding if wanted at all will be on Saturdays. List your gamertag and if you have friends let me know how many. As said before only looking for a few people.

yo man id like to join my GT is II DaMiiaN II and i have 1 other friend 

Yeah.. I joined this server and put in a decent amount of hrs then got on today and when I checked my friends list to join the hosts account wasnt on my friends list anymore, So I think the host blocked me on both accounts so i cant join back now or it's just a glitch on Xbox's side. If the host is reading this and didn't block me reply please.

Archived