Community Crunch 71, Extra Life Wrap, and more!

Jen

I also would like to know that it mentions in the next update that PGM will be coming to the xbox... will this mean we can expect any new servers soon and depending on answer to prim+ getting events I would be interested on new official PVE prim+ and official PVE normal specifically on the island seen as the centre maps don't get anything either...

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, Ark247uk said:

Now this currently states that ALL official servers on the island will get the turkey trial 2 event.... 

However the same same was said for fear evolved 2 event yet all we got was pumpkins and scarecrows that did nothing and a dodorex that wasn't Kildale or tame able and no zombie dodos etc then later on it said not on primitive+...

So I would like to know from anyone in the know" will official primitive+ servers get this event if not will we ever get any because if not I'm gonna have to look for another server as we were never told that we would never get these events...

Primitive + will not get Turkey Trials.

10 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

Primitive + will not get Turkey Trials.

Thankyou looks like we will have to look for another official server now and come away from primitive plus gutted as alot of hours dedicated but missing base game stuff is frustrating ? may wait for PGM if some new official servers are created and until then go back to hosting a non dedicated. Thankyou for your quick response ?

• 2 weeks later...