-Brand New- 24/7 The Center PVP NO RULES NO ADMINS!

Welcome to The Inner Circle community PVP Server! 

Host GT: TIC ARK Server

23/7 No Rules PVP on the center

9x exp for the first week

10x breeding, taming and gather.

Player and Dino stats are boosted aswell allowing you to progress faster.

Fresh wipe as of 11/18/2016

The first week will be pve to allow everyone to build them the server will be switched to 24/7 pvp no rules with NO ADMINS!

I have fantastic internet so you will experience minimal lag, and be able to enjoy ark to its full potential.

This is true pvp with no rules so you can do as you please and play pvp the way it should be played.

There are no admins so there is no need to worry about admin abuse of any kind.

The server was just opened 10 minutes ago so you still have a chance to join and become the alpha! 

If you are interested please message the host account and add the host account so that you can join.

I pay close attention to the host account so I will add you back as soon as possible so that you can start playing. Currently the server is around 30 players and climbing. Welcome to true ark, the way it should be.

Server Facebook page is "TIC ARK Server". Join this group for better updates on what is happening with the server, communicate with other players and find tribes, or ask questions! 

Dino Coloring and Scorched earth Dino purchases coming in the future.

Events such as Dino fight, boxing matches and rare higher level Dino spawns for people to try to tame/kill in plans for the future.

Archived