I show you how to Power Level from level 1 to 69 in less than 1.5 hours.

iHEARTyou

1 hour ago, BulletForce said:

Watching your video I notice you are killing meganeura's with a level of 445...

Also what Level 1 player has access to Scuba Gear and a high level frog with an ascendant saddle on it?

This is not a vanilla servers and obviously just click bait. 

Yea just started watching...then stopped

Edit: Someone pointed out that swamp cave has boosted creature levels so I stand corrected.

51 minutes ago, BulletForce said:

Also what Level 1 player has access to Scuba Gear and a high level frog with an ascendant saddle on it?

swamp cave has increased lvl on wild animals, they are untameable as well. 

1 hour ago, BulletForce said:

In caves you find much higher lvl dinos.

A level 1 player that is part of a bigger tribe.

The fact that you guys continue to claim that this is not official or in anyway "rigged" shows your ignorance of the game. Farming the swamp cave is since ages on of the fastest ways to farm exp. You dont need a high lvl frog with an ascendand saddle as a pair of decent wolves (mateboost ftw) can do the trick as well.

Just now, Eichkater said:

In caves you find much higher lvl dinos.

A level 1 player that is part of a bigger tribe.

The fact that you guys continue to claim that this is not official or in anyway "rigged" shows your ignorance of the game. Farming the swamp cave is since ages on of the fastest ways to farm exp. You dont need a high lvl frog with an ascendand saddle as a pair of decent wolves (mateboost ftw) can do the trick as well.

the cementing paste you farm with the frog/frogs is a nice addition you dont have with the wolves tho, and the saddle provides an armor boost for the frog which wolves dont have making them alot squishier. but its doable i guess :) whatever floats your boat

9 hours ago, iHEARTyou said:

In this video I show you how to solo power level your character from level 1 to 69 in less than 1.5 hours while collecting 5k cement paste and 5k chitin. With this method you can hit level 100 in 3 days. 

Next time I'll show you guys how to solo run the snow cave.

.....beezelbuffoon nerf coming soon.

Hey, brother. Any tips for power leveling on the Center? The grind from lvl 80+ has been rough so far. Have a max frog, but no red saddle yet. Thanks in advance, brother!

I can confirm this is stupid exp lol, I made character on a friday, 2x kicked in on my saturday, I did the cave on sunday, finished on monday at lvl 96.

Did the cave on the hour afterwards on the hour no exp buffs except for the last 2 levels and hit lvl 100 couple hours ago.

This will get nerfed hard because I hit 1-100 within a week and only doing the cave around 3 days, 1 being 2x.

I did this 150 frog with 96 saddle and piked from the frog with stacked melee, Offical server. (frog has 600k exp in it now, other has 190k exp... lol)

I am alpha on offical server so having the set up ready for me to level was easy, this is for advance tribes who can already have the gear ready to do it, I just wanted lvl 100 on both SE and Island server. Wouldn't recommend this to new players.

Good job on the video btw, for those who are oblivious plebs, lay off, was a good video describing how simple it is to get exp.

Just now, holyshackle said:

The jump cave I believe gives crazy loot, not sure if its still disable, not played that server for a long time

I read it was disabled, and haven't attempted it for that reason. Can anyone confirm with recent experience that the reward was reactivated?

Also, what I more meant was, do you know of an awesome experience farm similar to the one in the OP for us Center players?

Archived