I show you how to Power Level from level 1 to 69 in less than 1.5 hours.

iHEARTyou

3 minutes ago, Ubern00ber88 said:

*level 1

*145 frog w/ ascendant saddle

*scuba gear

While the leveling strategy is sound I was expecting and actual 1 to 69 level guide in vanilla. If i'm going to use console commands (about the only way a level 1 is going to have the  gear in the vid) then I may as well console my level up instead.

Lol +1

17 minutes ago, Ubern00ber88 said:

*level 1

*145 frog w/ ascendant saddle

*scuba gear

While the leveling strategy is sound I was expecting and actual 1 to 69 level guide in vanilla. If i'm going to use console commands (about the only way a level 1 is going to have the  gear in the vid) then I may as well console my level up instead.

This is on a vanilla official server. Didn't you see the patch update message? Nothing was spawned in. This of course isn't my main character. It's my alt character that I will send off to PVP like my other alts. This is for medium to large tribes who's already been established and want to level their alts or friends. 

Imagine this, you're an alpha tribe and invite some of your friends from other servers to join you on a raid. You don't want a buncha level 1 PVP'n with you. You run them through swamp cave while they're on foot. In 1.5 hours you'll have guys level 70+ ready to fight along your side. 

Now, you may not understand this, go back to playing PVE

2 minutes ago, iHEARTyou said:

This is on a vanilla official server. Didn't you see the patch update message? Nothing was spawned in. This of course isn't my main character. It's my alt character that I will send off to PVP like my other alts. This is for medium to large tribes who's already been established and want to level their alts or friends. 

Imagine this, you're an alpha tribe and invite some of your friends from other servers to join you on a raid. You don't want a buncha level 1 PVP'n with you. You run them through swamp cave while they're on foot. In 1.5 hours you'll have guys level 70+ ready to fight along your side. 

Ok fine. You should have put that in the first post. It would have cleared up confusion/explained what was going on. As it was, it looked fishy. But as a brand new level 1 WITHOUT friends/tribe members, you will not be able to do this. Good idea for those who are already established.

1 minute ago, Jamagh said:

Ok fine. You should have put that in the first post. It would have cleared up confusion/explained what was going on. As it was, it looked fishy. But as a brand new level 1 WITHOUT friends/tribe members, you will not be able to do this. Good idea for those who are already established.

True, but I never said this is for noobs did I? I simply said how to power level your character. Especially for guys who's been stuck at around level 85ish, they can power level and hit level 100 in a day or two.

....and for you guys with ADHD like the first guy who replied, and can't watch the whole video, here's a picture showing you that it's on an official server.

Untitled.jpg

13 minutes ago, iHEARTyou said:

Oh I understood perfectly. What I was saying (and what I meant by vanilla) is that someone who just started and tried watching this video would not have acces to these tools outright without commands (since tribes on official probably won't ust give these items to a level 1).

Now if the video had been with a disclaimer as such the expectation of outside gear/help. While I like the video and the tip contained within I saw h it could be misleading. I'll probably give a look into if I can make it work on all 3 game modes (since I have all the requirements in pve, pvp, and solo)

6 minutes ago, Ubern00ber88 said:

Oh I understood perfectly. What I was saying (and what I meant by vanilla) is that someone who just started and tried watching this video would not have acces to these tools outright without commands (since tribes on official probably won't ust give these items to a level 1).

Now if the video had been "powerleveling" a character from 1 to 69 that would have raised the expectation of outside gear/help. While I like the video and the tip contained within I saw h it could be misleading. I'll probably give a look into if I can make it work on all 3 game modes (since I have all the requirements in pve, pvp, and solo)

It works in all 3 game modes. Not to mention, the loot in swamp cave can be ascendant. 

This is why alpha tribes like myself don't like to share information like this. Too many noobs don't deserve to become advanced. They deserve to get wiped and cry while stuck at level 70 for 3 months.

Also, if you don't know how to easily obtain a level 145 frog that literally takes 15 minutes to tame during double weekend or get an ascendant frog saddle (deep sea loot), then you deserve to be a noob tribe through out your Ark experience.

6 minutes ago, iHEARTyou said:

It works in all 3 game modes. Not to mention, the loot in swamp cave can be ascendant. 

This is why alpha tribes like myself don't like to share information like this. Too many noobs don't deserve to become advanced. They deserve to get wiped and cry while stuck at level 70 for 3 months.

Also, if you don't know how to easily obtain a level 145 frog that literally takes 15 minutes to tame during double weekend or get an ascendant frog saddle (deep sea loot), then you deserve to be a noob tribe through out your Ark experience.

True enough it is easy but therein again can another misinterpretation arise. A lot of newer people, the ones most likely watching the video, don't know about kibble taming the (god knows I see enough forum whining about long tame times and they are still using berries/raw meat), since you just stated you tamed it and not with what. I don't necessarily agree with your "noob tribe" statement simply because there are a lot of nuances both large and small to learn about in ark. (Though if you can't even wiki then there is no hope for you)

I'm glad after the server update in thr vid you upped the play speed in combat so it was less tedious to watch. I did keep expecting you to use the cp for something (since narc, or if on se propellant, crafting yields decent xp) but it was a cleared cave run. Great alternative to beaver dams though, I had almost retired my frogs as I just don't ike tge swamp in general.

2 minutes ago, oScottieHo said:

1.5 hours is too long,go kill 2 titans on a x2 weekend with broth of enlightenment.

3 lightening wyverns takes around 7 minutes to kill one.

I do that too with my 190 lightening wyvern, but killing a titan only yeilds experience. The swamp cave, you get 5k cp plus a chance at dropping ascendant items. I've picked up bps for ascendant rex saddle, argy, rocket launcher, etc from swamp cave. The best method is to do the swamp cave, clear it, get on your lightening wyvern and kill titans, then by the time you're done the swamp cave respawns. Rinse repeat. Best way to power level to 100 in a few days atm.

2 minutes ago, sal said:

I have an even easier method: 

1) get on a giga

2) eat everything 

No, just no. You won't hit level 100 this way unless you have a imprinted giga with an ascendant saddle to kill titans, which would take longer. I know because I've tried. :)

1 hour ago, iHEARTyou said:

No, just no. You won't hit level 100 this way unless you have a imprinted giga with an ascendant saddle to kill titans, which would take longer. I know because I've tried. :)

This is exactly what i do all the time, we eat all titans that spawn, awesome way to level up dinos. 27x% dmg acendent saddle 94% imprinted.

you shouldve made 'how to powerlvl from 80-100' in the title instead of the lvl 1 thing. just to avoid confusion. i myself came here wide eyed like 'what the hell have i been missing out on, ive been playing for 3 days and i'm still barely lvl 20' (new server) :P

very neat way to grind out these higher lvls tho, i remember what i pain it was getting to 98 when they raised the cap :D have a +1 for your dedication

43 minutes ago, sal said:

This is exactly what i do all the time, we eat all titans that spawn, awesome way to level up dinos. 27x% dmg acendent saddle 94% imprinted.

Grats on the imprinted giga.. they're beast. I have two 100% imprinted gigas atm. Had three but one of them died on the rubberband rock glitch when fighting titans. Will be hatching another tomorrow from a level 145 tame on double weekend. There goes my sleep! :(

3 minutes ago, GeoSeb said:

Hi,

Do you have some "power level" tips for someone withou a highlevel frog or scuba gear ? I'm level 74 atm :/.

Please don't say craft xy one million times ...please :Jerbcry:

Unfortunately the "power leveling" has already been mentioned in this thread.

1.) Swamp cave on a high level frog with high level saddle

2.) Kill Titans with lightening dragon

3.) Kill Titans with imprinted bred giga with high level saddle

If you don't have access to any of this, then you're best bet would be to make narcotics or cement paste. It still give good experience until you hit level 100... but it's a way slower process.

Archived