ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

Would it be possible to craft things in your inventory if you are accessing a smithy with the materials already in it? It would be so convenient just to walk up to a smithy or bookshelf where im storing my stuff and just go straight into crafting instead of having to drag over everything and drag it back when im done?

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish there was a different "level" of imprinting where perhaps if u do it yourself and get 100% u get xx* increase on stats but to allow tribe members to do it also. It makes its very hard to do on official and PVE and as a solo tribe I wish there was longer gaps between imprints even if it meant the Dino took longer to become adult in the end 3 days straight for a beaver is crazy :-(

I also wish that there was away that instead of passing out and having 15 minutes to realise that u fell asleep before u lost ascendent weapons and armour that you got kicked for inactivity ie if u don't move atall for 15 minutes you get kicked so u aren't as likely to loose stuff especially on PVE where perhaps you couldn't access bodies of non tribe members either... attempted a 3 day beaver tame and failed the last 4 hours missed 2 imprints and lost ascendent armour crossbow pick and hatchet and fishing rod... totally gutted 

What about making sea water salty?? With some water purifier engram: A water purifier can be unlocked after learning the cooking pot. Crafter with 4 crude metal, 35 wood, 25 fiber, 30 thatch, 65 hide and 20 stone you can make a water purifier geting salty water from sea using jar, waterskin, canteen and putting inside the purifie, light up it and the water will evaporate and turn into good water to drink. After unlocking water reservoir you can learn the water pot, it catches water from rain, maximum capacity of 250 and you can drink from it without using taps.  At level 70 you can unlock the modern water purifier, wich purifies water in big quantities and faster. 

''you can't harvest salt from sea, just salt from scorched''

5-+Tripod+water+filter..jpg

When will we see better collision for dinos so that creatures like the argie don't end up phasing inside my Paracer causing it to be stuck in the falling animation?

Brontos and parasaurs no longer being stuck ingrained in the side of a cliff etc.  

will creatures ever get a better turn radius? If everything was able to turn like the mantis riding a mount would be a lot less painful.

When Ark Primal comes out will players have the option to convert one of their "human" chacters in to a "Dino" ? If they no longer wanted a human chacter instead of a (high level) human  chacter being forgotten about or thrown away. It is in the idea of being recycled so it won't feel like you had lost all the days/ months of playing ark.  :D 

Hey all ^-^ 

I would really love it if you could think about making  a button with wich you can allow your alliance members to carry you in pve.

I often help new players and in much cases it would be very helpful if they could allow me to grab them with my argentarvis and bring them to a safer spot.

Or else:  I play mostly solo but I made a lot friends and allies. And it would be cool if they could carry me or I could carry them and we could help each other like this to tame or luure animals. :)

Thanks for reading my post ^-^

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

I know myself and plenty of other players were pretty disappointed by the herbivores of the game, Triceratops especially. 
It's so small compared to the other animals of the game, yet it is usually depicted fighting head-to-head with Tyrannosaurus in other media. 

Will we be seeing any herbivores that aren't huge sauropods(or Therizinosaurus) being able to directly challenge the bigger carnivores of the island?

Would it be possible to see an expansion to the cooking recipes where we could make recipes for existing items and improve them? Such as using twice the amount of tintos for the health elixir and having a single dose twice as strong? If we can do it for foods and things it would be really nice if it could carry over to other recipes.

will there be any nerfs to fliers soon, if so what are they??

will there be any more water dinos

will there be caves and obelisks added to PG maps

will you fix the giga anytime soon there are better ways to nerf him than completely destroy him and make him unusable, also could u make it so there is a pronunciation some where for him, its pronounced Giganotosaurus (jig-a-note-a-sore-us)

will the beer barrel be fixed so you can irrigate it

will you fix the cross ark transfers, i mean make them better, solve the problem of server wipes

will the random air spots be fixed on the PG maps

I would like to see if you guys plan on making structures that can  clash against the world so ur not having to build out of ceilings where foundations to be or the fact some of us want to use the environment of the mountains wall as a wall to our base :) Also I want to see an  actual primitive horse in the game! a lot of servers do RP and many times we would kill to have a horse to ride! 

5 minutes ago, kyleebrown said:

I would like to see if you guys plan on making structures that can  clash against the world so ur not having to build out of ceilings where foundations to be or the fact some of us want to use the environment of the mountains wall as a wall to our base :) Also I want to see an  actual primitive horse in the game! a lot of servers do RP and many times we would kill to have a horse to ride! 

przewalski-s-wild-horse-presentation-primitive-equus-przewalsk-poster-46543272.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Devs: Could you guys add a whistle effect to the Parasaur? It would be able to make a sound like a whistle, and it would travel over long distances. So for instance, if someone was raiding your base, and you weren't close enough to "Whistle Neutral", then you could hop on your Parasaur and whistle neutral, thus saving your base! It would make sense and add to their PvP viability.

Archived