Any chance of an Xbox GD sub-forum?

DonThommo

it feels like the amount of sub forums is a bit lacking compared to other forums I've used.

It would help the Xbox community grow, unify and discuss things if we had our own General Discussion board (and likewise for PC).

I find the community gets a bit disjointed when you have multiple versions/platforms of the same game being discussed in one place.

just a thought... I'm still new here, so finding my way around. I guess most Xbox people are new here as it's not been out for long!

6 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

General discussion is for the game in general, therefore not platform specific. When it comes to platform specific topics it is usually questions or bugs, and there are platform specific forums for those.

fair enough. Like I said, personally I think the lack of a place for people playing a particular version of the game to communicate will harm community growth on the forums.

Every time I see a GD thread I have to try and guess whether it's PC or Xbox.

31 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

General discussion is for the game in general, therefore not platform specific. When it comes to platform specific topics it is usually questions or bugs, and there are platform specific forums for those.

It should be platform specific until both platforms run the same version.

5 minutes ago, Bobothewizard said:

It should be platform specific until both platforms run the same version.

yep, this.

As an example, world of tankshas separate   forums form PC, Blitz (mobile) and Xbox 360/One.

its also going to have the upcoming PS4 version as part of the Xbox area side they will be the same version of the game.

works pretty well...

Archived