Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PammyPop

Obelisk Upload Limit on Items(Single Player)

21 hours ago, PammyPop said:

I went to upload couple items to from my SP world, to my unofficial world. And it said I had reached my upload limit for items? O_o Never encountered this before, so am I a little confused. This is on Scorched Earth, to Scorched Earth.

Yeah, I did the same. I am not sure what the count is but there is a limit for both items and dinos. I created a world in single player where I have a vault that holds some of my prized blueprints that I had found among other items and also store some of my project dinos in a secure area to meet the Obelisk max space requirement. There does not appear to be any patch notes that mention the change but could have been a result to other fixes and improvements to the Obelisks for transfers across Arks feature recently added. 

I had this issue a few days ago. I could only upload 1 item and I'd get the Reached Max message. I fixed it by deleting the localprofile file. It was caused by having items from mods in the Obelisk and if you join a server that does not have that mod, it deletes the item from the Obelisk but it is still using a slot in there. So it's like a ghost item, item(s) are gone, but the slot is still filled.

On 6.11.2016 at 0:59 AM, PammyPop said:

I went to upload couple items to from my SP world, to my unofficial world. And it said I had reached my upload limit for items? O_o Never encountered this before, so am I a little confused. This is on Scorched Earth, to Scorched Earth.

Simply do a direct travel to the other server  (Green button on the right side // Travel to another ark).  When you have the items in your inventory while travelling, then there isn't such a 50 items limit :)

5 hours ago, Toni said:

Simply do a direct travel to the other server  (Green button on the right side // Travel to another ark).  When you have the items in your inventory while travelling, then there isn't such a 50 items limit :)

That only works with clustered servers as far as I know. Also, currently it's unreliable at best since items have been known to disappear during that journey.

14 hours ago, Jognt said:

That only works with clustered servers as far as I know. Also, currently it's unreliable at best since items have been known to disappear during that journey.

Yeah i have clustered servers. I do not have such disappearing item problems. Traveled about 200 times without a single lost. So yeah, this problem exists...but not for me :)