ark server 13 Ark Server 13 here! Finally joined the Ark forums!

Ark Forums Logo.jpg

-----------------------------------------Currently Running Normal Non Prim Plus-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server Locale: Buffalo, NY 
Specs/Connection: 100mb upload/download 
Updates and Info: www.twitter.com/Ark_Server_13
Full Server Details: ------------------------------------ http://imgur.com/a/Jmn2O
Description: Ark Server 13 is a PvPvE server with a stronger emphasis on the PvE side. 

Server Website: Arkservers.online/server/47

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joining: Add the servers gamertag Ark Server 13 to your friends list. Once the server has added you back you will be able to join off your friends list! Hope to see you on! :D

Edit: Switched from prim plus to normal mode.

• 2 weeks later...

I just recently became an ark fan and thanks to my buddy frost I found the best server. Ark server 13 if u don't know this server u need to. Glenn and his wife are very dedicated ppl they work with u and help u and are very quick to answer any questions that u may have. This is by far the best player dedicated pvp/pve server I've played on. My tribe is stranger danger and my name is weeps and if u get on and need a tribe hit me up in chat. 

• 2 weeks later...

Found it hehe! I love this server been playing for a while now!  Love the people i play with. Glenn will always go out of his way to help you.  Including coloring dinosaurs lol.......  And him and his wife always get back to you when they can with any messages. I won't play on any other sever I love it!  Bad highly recommend it!   -lola.

Archived