Extra Life Questions!

Jatheish

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, LeeSmyth said:

Im being wiped from inside the map and have game clips. Can you assist? (Big question as we've worked out how they're doing it and it's game breaking)

This is not a question for the Extra Life Stream, you should submit a support ticket with all evidence you have. https://support.survivetheark.com/

9 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

This is not a question for the Extra Life Stream, you should submit a support ticket with all evidence you have. https://support.survivetheark.com/

Thanks GamerPerfection we did a week ago and it's still happening. Based on your Abuse Terms they should be banned under Extreme conditions for abusing bugs / glitches. We have tribe names. Gamertags and Game Clips showing it all but need a Dev / Admin to come sort this. Can you give any insight on how to speed this up before we're glitch wiped

Could we have an option in .ini file to speed up beer brewing? It'll be very handy on singleplayer when the game doesn't run 24h a day even while you are offline so the amount of beer you could naturally get is insignificant. Especially since the introducing of the new creature Chalicotherium that require beer in order to tame.

Will the "Floating character - running on the spot" ever be eliminated?

Land on the item, then slide forward or back, I don't care, just save me from zero gravity.

Can we expect more building structures (inline with existing designs) to allow for greater creativity for building shapes?

When can we expect mods like Glass Metal, to be ported into Official ? 

Do we have a projected month for Primal Survival? 
Will the player be able to play as a creature, on Server Z, and then later player as a survivor on same Server Z
This would allow for players to play as human, and MAYBE kill another player being a raptor near them.

Thanks

For over a year we have heard many ask questions about having more options for character creation, more emotes and more clothes and furniture. I know those are all kind of trivial, silly things, that most pvp people don't care about, but for the thousands of pve players... what do you think?  Do we have these things to look forward to before the full release? 

It seems like there are some hit box issues when you have someone carrying you via a pteradon or argentavis, you either cannot see as the talons block your view either completely or partially and shots fired when there is nothing blocking hit the flyer that's carrying you.  Is this a bug that's going to be fixed or an intentional nerf?  If nerf, can you explain why?

EDIT:. I play on Xbox, so perhaps this isn't happening on the PC.

I only have two questions that I can think of.

1. Will the dino's be getting retextured to look a bit more realistic? As it has been shown numerous dinosaurs were not creatures with scales, they had feathers and as someone who used to want to be a Paleontologist before I chose physics, I would love the creatures being more accurate texture wise.

2. I asked something similar in a digest question that went unanswered, but what are your thoughts on adding in different fuels that change the burn/glow color or torches? For example, instead of angler gel causing a blue glow, adding in a new item called Arthropluera blood. This can be used as a fuel source which will offer a green glow but also damages the item burning it over time.

• Jatheish unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived