Wildcard your inaction is basically making the game unplayable

thestiffler

Make reports from all ranked games publicly available or at the very least available to everyone who took part. Let us have the facts and the community will be able to provide proof. We know who to watch, not just for sniping but for teaming and collusion. Let us collect the data.

Give us a report button, take a look at what h1z1 has achieved. At the beginning they were beset by the same problems sotf has suffered, the player base plummeted, but they TOOK ACTION, took it seriously, recovered and the game went from strength to strength.

Scrap the league, make any future tournies qualifier / invitational to encourage streamers back to the game. The game badly needs the publicity especially with the new map on the horizon. Put the qualifiers on a separate server AWAY from the bobs, if the pro's have to wait for a match...they will wait. 

Focus not on who is the best, bring back the casual fun for bobs and vets alike. When sotf first came out it was funny, weird stuff happened, now it's just a angsty grind.

Iv completly stopped playing SoTF since its not about Skill and fun, its about who can abuse the game the most.
How ever, this is my 5 cents. 

1 :Remove the legue and the points. (Why? Streamsniping, lobby dodging, and smurfs) .... .

2 :Invite "fair" players to the tournys instead. Those who enjoy and play the game should be rewarded, not the smurfs, snipers and so on)

3: Make SoTF more fair and make all the animals spawn at lvl 1. Make player SKILL more important than high level dino kill.

4: Take player reports with an easy system.  Just see what for example H1z1 did to their cheaters. And another example is CSgo . Make the player report count but on "fair" grounds.
X %  of the pricepool money could go to making an moderator system and maybe even pay some "mods" to do the player report modding)

Make SoTF great again !!

When the china grind was announced i stopped playing sotf because it was clear whats gonna happen. Angry people (stupid grinding system), smurfs, streamsnipers and so on. I mean i played some games at the end of the china grind and was insta marked as smurf - just because i played games with friends who where qualified for china.

For me the biggest issue in sotf is the lack of communication between WC and the community and this didnt change since the first sotf tournaments. I mean how long did it take after the last survivor league games until it was clear if the elo is reset and if there is another season or not - 1 week, 2 weeks?

I don't think that the player base is gonna increase again but it would be great to get the fun part of this game back.

Happy bowfighting.

Archived