tip or help with spawn editing

so i was testing on the pga maps i made with spawns. i wanted to test just spawning monkeys and direbears in the redwoods biome.  so is this correct because i tried it and nothing chnaged

ConfigOverrideNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesTheRedwoods_PGM_C",NPCSpawnEntries=(
(AnEntryName=monkey",EntryWeight=1.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Monkey_Character_BP_C")),
(AnEntryName=monkey",EntryWeight=1.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Direbear_Character_BP_C")) ), npcspawnlimits=((npcclassstring="Monkey_Character_BP_C,"maxpercentageofdesirednumtoallow=0.9),(npcclassstring="Direbear_Character_BP_C",maxpercentageofdesirestoallow=0.9) ) )

Fixed it for you, basically you had some typos and missing breaks. You also can't have two entry with the same name.

This makes Redwoods spawn only bears up to 90% population and monkeys up to 90% population.

Pretty layout for  easy editting:

ConfigOverrideNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=
(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="
DinoSpawnEntriesTheRedwoods_PGM_C ",
NPCSpawnEntries=

( (AnEntryName="monkey",EntryWeight=15.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Monkey_Character_BP_C")),
(AnEntryName="bear",EntryWeight=15.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("
Direbear_Character_BP_C"))
),    
NPCSpawnLimits=( 

(NPCClassString="Monkey_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=.90),
(NPCClassString="
Direbear_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=.90) 
))

How it needs to look in the Game.ini (All on one line):

ConfigOverrideNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString=" DinoSpawnEntriesTheRedwoods_PGM_C ",NPCSpawnEntries=( (AnEntryName="monkey",EntryWeight=15.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Monkey_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="bear",EntryWeight=15.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Direbear_Character_BP_C"))),    NPCSpawnLimits=( (NPCClassString="Monkey_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=.90),(NPCClassString="Direbear_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=.90) ))

• 2 weeks later...

Archived