Need an actual PLAYABLE server to join

Me and a friend have tried several severs over the last month, trying in vain to find a decent server with decent people and a balanced gameplay experience. We are sick of admins that cheat or grief players, we are tired of being raided while offline. We are sick of dinos that deal far too much damage and stats that are pitiful. But most of all we are done with pvp, there are not enough players that have a decent moral code while online. So we need a PVE server to join. One that has admin that will not only respond to a player that messages them, but admin that can properly use the sliders to create a balanced environment. We are on Xbox one, not PC

On that note, im also trying to find a server that needs an admin. I am very well versed in the use of the sliders, as well as have many years of guild/server maintenance, including information management and player response. 

So if anyone out there can supply an environment as such in either case, please message me. Ill be more than happy to chat with you prior to joining in either eventuality. 

Phenrix. I run a small server, on the Centre map which, whilst set to pvp isn't strictly run as such. Simply because there currently is only a bare handful of players who play with any frequency (I usually am on there at least once a day). If your interested or want to know anything else then give me a shout (Mr Epic Payne is my GT) and I can give you the full details (just so your aware, the servers set to primitive plus (as I enjoy the RP style gameplay as the settings, whilst boosted, tend to be changed every time theres a new update as I tend to find something I'm not happy with. As an example, to try to encourage use of breeding and due to a lack of air conditioners, egg hatching is increased to around 50 although other starts are kept fairly low).

P+ generally is missing the higest tech tier currently available. For example. Theres no metal structure sections available as well as no advanced weapons (auto turrets) or structures (such as the fabricator, industrial forge, chemistry bench). To my way of thinking P+ is more for those who want PVE or RP elements. Theres a big focus on co-operations unlike the regular vanilla.

As for offline raiding. Well I've set the offline raid prevention to on but also set structure resistence to 0.0 which basically means your structures are indistructable. The only way you could lose anything is by leaving stuff in something like the construction bench/smithy and leaving a door to your buildings open. I switched on offline raid prevention because for some reason when a server is set to PVP theres no capability to stop anyone from looking in a non destroyed closet or chest. I also don't mind the "low key" PVP aspect of P+ as it adds a somewhat better dimension to the game. PVP yes!! Advanced weapons no :)

Archived