Upcoming Pach, Extra Life and ARK Digest 42!

Jatheish

I know you guys are busy with all the events. I am really excited for all the new stuff coming to ark and want to thank you guys for all your hard work. Now for the grit, I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way, fear on prim plus is completely broken. No loot from headstones, scarecrows, and pumpkins. No skins from skeleton alphas and the skeleton dinosaurs health are extreme! When will new dinosaurs come to ark that we can tame without issue and have saddles right away? The beers still don't work for chali on prim plus. How about some corner builds for roofs, so it doesn't look like a kite tale. New water pipes, like curves or a left and right straight with one of the side. Adding a super forge to prim plus, not a metal one like regular, but make it look like a black Smith's forge. I've tweeted these ideas and concerns, but to no avail... They got unanswered. I know prim plus is a secondary, but when you have a team working on it, let's makes sure it works before release. Thanks.

I wonder if you can create a separate island for survivors because the servers with ta pillar and domination preventing out with dinos collect resources etc .... or a plug that determine land only 1 per player or forced tribe

Gostaria de saber se pode criar uma ilha separada para sobreviventes pois os servidores ta com pilar e dominação impedindo sair com dinos coletar recursos etc.... ou um plug que determine 1 terreno só por jogador ou tribo obrigada

• 3 weeks later...