Upcoming Pach, Extra Life and ARK Digest 42!

Jatheish

I'm usually fair supportive of the great work you guys do but seriously:  How the raptor does a question about toilets get addressed when the platform weight exploit, which gets asked 10000000 times doesn't?

It can't be that hard to go either:

"Yeah, it'll get fixed at some point after XYZ" or "We can't fix it, it's effectively a feature"

4 hours ago, Smash said:

I'm usually fair supportive of the great work you guys do but seriously:  How the raptor does a question about toilets get addressed when the platform weight exploit, which gets asked 10000000 times doesn't?

It can't be that hard to go either:

"Yeah, it'll get fixed at some point after XYZ" or "We can't fix it, it's effectively a feature"

Look at the new patch notes that should answer your question hopefully.

6 hours ago, lellotorres said:

Hello guys,
I recently bought "Survival Ark evolved", but as I see the SERVER are almost all "old" by chance there is some server with a few days of life, or even in new server output? .. Waiting for your answer thank you !!

Extinction servers reset periodically but by in large officials are all 18month old wastelands.  Your best bet is unofficial.

15 hours ago, RbgImpulse3 said:

Look at the new patch notes that should answer your question hopefully.

- Platform Dinos now add 20% of the inventory weight from creatures/players standing on them (previously was 0%)

20%.......... DILO  RIP any meta besides quetzaltopia..............  At least I know it's fixable now.  Time to start pushing to get that poop raised to 100%

8 hours ago, Smash said:

- Platform Dinos now add 20% of the inventory weight from creatures/players standing on them (previously was 0%)

20%.......... DILO  RIP any meta besides quetzaltopia..............  At least I know it's fixable now.  Time to start pushing to get that poop raised to 100%

Why do you want this so bad? Its a horrible nerf, mobile bases will no longer be possible. Sad to see WC are listening to the few and not the many. 

9 hours ago, AnimalMind said:

Why do you want this so bad? Its a horrible nerf, mobile bases will no longer be possible. Sad to see WC are listening to the few and not the many. 

Look at my post history.  I've discussed it at length.

Besides it doesn't really affect mobile bases in the slightest.  Storage already had it's weight transfer to the platform carrier.