Introducing the Archaeopteryx!

Jatheish

I think we should be more upset about the fact that The PC version gets updates like every two days while Xbox users get updates every two weeks.... But you are correct about this issue I do think it would clear up a lot about what is coming out to whom if they add specific titles.

11 hours ago, Krevin said:

Can you please do a better job of separating the information on the website?  Like specifically note what is coming to the PC, XB1, or the combination of both?  Because you talked about the Procoptodon and said "The ARK is getting a unique new denizen today: the hip hopping Procoptodon, essentially a gigantic prehistoric Kangaroo." However, XB1 users did not get it "today" like the article says it was supposed to release.  All it takes is in the title of the article add [PC] or [XBOX] so everyone knows what system you are talking about.  9/10 the comments always asked "is this PC only?"  If you have it releasing on both PC & Xbox you then just leave the bracketed information out, letting everyone know it is for all platforms.

On 1/5/2016 at 5:23 AM, butterfly25 said:

Anything else besides a new dino?

Dont get me wrong, i love new dinos. But there's bugs out the wazoo,and a lot of lag going on. Would be nice to be able to play without lagging, and be able to have more options in the settings, just saying.

It's still in beta form. You shouldn't expect it to run smoothly but hopefully they will address those issues before it's target launch date. 

• 2 weeks later...