24/7 Player ded PvE/P server 3x boost

Have a server open almost 24/7 just looking for a group or a few more people to add to the server and I will add people starting tomorrow 1/5. Mainly looking for players who either pve or pvp, not the players that are tools and just plan on wrecking every base in sight. Across world PvP is fine for players but only time bases can be attacked will be on Saturdays (so far, open to changes). Settings stay on 3x boost across, but again open to changes and suggestions, Post below if interested and include the gamertag I will message on my host account and have it up and ready for tomorrow 1/5.

Just now, MountAndDewBrad said:

Have a server open almost 24/7 just looking for a group or a few more people to add to the server and I will add people starting tomorrow 1/5. Mainly looking for players who either pve or pvp, not the players that are tools and just plan on wrecking every base in sight. Across world PvP is fine for players but only time bases can be attacked will be on Saturdays (so far, open to changes). Settings stay on 3x boost across, but again open to changes and suggestions, Post below if interested and include the gamertag I will message on my host account and have it up and ready for tomorrow 1/5.

I would love to join and I got a whole tribe that would like to,pvp on a set day is great, gt xXDarkAngelXx44

Archived