ARK: Fear Evolved 2 on Xbox One, Community Crunch 69, Evolution Event & More

Jatheish

1 hour ago, LadyInBlack1910 said:

My friends and I were wondering if Fear was still being released to Xbox One. We have heard conflicting things, and I'd rather just find out from someone that would know, instead of listen to grown adults squabble. Hope your day is a good one! Many blessings. Diedria

Yes we are getting it this week should be tomorrow (2nd nov) 

Ok, time to alter my previous rant. The Event has indeed made it to Prim Plus, with a few issues. None, and I mean NONE of the collectibles, ie. pumpkins, scarecrows, and gravestones, can be collected. You get the animation of collection, but nothing shows up in your inventory. Also, the textures on these items seem not to have been included. I've checked on one the original maps, and low and behold it all seems to be fine there.

And to make matters worse, a level 35 Skeleton rex killed my perfect, kibble tamed rex, and when my ally killed it, nothing. No skin, nothing. So we get screwed by not being able to collect the skins, but my best rex is DEAD because of a poorly implemented event.

Server 29, Primitive Plus
Tribe: Bloodmoon

Fix this WC, I am NOT happy.

Edited by Berg
MISLED BY TRIBE MEMBER

I have been searching my single player game the island no dlc for skele's and cannot find one, not to mention that as it is a single player game I don't even know if I can kill any of the alphas or even the Dodorex (as yet to even find), all this just for a witches hat that will get taken away next week lol. 

I can't even carve pumpkins, paint them yes but not carve, No ghosts or fog around gravestones.

I am going to do the destroywilddinos command to see if that helps any.

23 hours ago, Berg said:

Ok, time to alter my previous rant. The Event has indeed made it to Prim Plus, with a few issues. None, and I mean NONE of the collectibles, ie. pumpkins, scarecrows, and gravestones, can be collected. You get the animation of collection, but nothing shows up in your inventory. Also, the textures on these items seem not to have been included. I've checked on one the original maps, and low and behold it all seems to be fine there.

And to make matters worse, a level 35 Skeleton rex killed my perfect, kibble tamed rex, and when my ally killed it, nothing. No skin, nothing. So we get screwed by not being able to collect the skins, but my best rex is DEAD because of a poorly implemented event.

That level 35 Skeleton Rex was an Alpha Rex as skeleton skins only appear on alphas unless it is a herbivore,Giga,or Quetz. Prim Plus is a mod so I am sure it is conflicting majorly with vanilla game content. Sorry, but you made the choice to play with the mod.

6 hours ago, UnderGroundPlay said:

Not everything is functioning on The Island properly either.  Couldn't help but notice the Titainboas aren't tamable like they should be, and the "spooky creatures" like bats, spiders aren't appearing above ground as advertised. Why add it to Xbox late, if they weren't going to add it all?

Titanboas arent tamable on Xbox or PC, in everyone wanting this even "soooo badly" and being not very adult about it they had to rush it out and not everything could make it in.

8 hours ago, RAMMSTEIN4G3 said:

WOW YET AGAIN YALL HALF AZZ AN UPDATE! weres the event for us PRIM+ PEOPLE ON THE CENTER? done with this game and the let downs. ill be back in a year, lol if the game even progressed from then.

Both of those are MODS as in not Official even if made to be official, which means that the mod creator has to be the one to make everything work properly not WC.

4 hours ago, DeepwaterPie24 said:

I have been searching my single player game the island no dlc for skele's and cannot find one, not to mention that as it is a single player game I don't even know if I can kill any of the alphas or even the Dodorex (as yet to even find), all this just for a witches hat that will get taken away next week lol. 

I can't even carve pumpkins, paint them yes but not carve, No ghosts or fog around gravestones.

I am going to do the destroywilddinos command to see if that helps any.

All the skins aren't going to be taken away, just the pumpkins/scarecrows/gravestones. Technically I am pretty sure the painting is the carving? Idk about that one. The skeletons are supposed to be a rarer spawn so yeah wiping and letting things reload should help. 

6 hours ago, wackwii said:

The fear evolved event is completely broken in singleplayer. any fear evolved items you collected are gone when you reload the game. this is really unfair for those people who spent a lot of time collecting these items

That is concerning and maybe you should send a support ticket to hopefully get a patch out or make a thread.

2 hours ago, UDGxKnight said:

Titanboas arent tamable on Xbox or PC, in everyone wanting this even "soooo badly" and being not very adult about it they had to rush it out and not everything could make it in.

I can believe it was rushed, it always seems to be. It not being on Xbox or PC doesn't change the fact it was stated those features would be available. Also doesn't change the fact, that if it wasn't ready, why bother?  Do u honestly think people are happy with half-truths? I understand they have a lot to do, but perhaps that means they should be a tad less ambitious.  It'd be one thing if this was a rare occurrence, but it's not.

Just now, UnderGroundPlay said:

I can believe it was rushed, it always seems to be. It not being on Xbox or PC doesn't change the fact it was stated those features would be available. Also doesn't change the fact, that if it wasn't ready, why bother?  Do u honestly think people are happy with half-truths? I understand they have a lot to do, but perhaps that means they should be a tad less ambitious.  It'd be one thing if this was a rare occurrence, but it's not.

Sooo you would rather not have the content at all then? I mean according to your logic they basically "promise" things without actually promising in any shape or form. Not trying to be rude but all they do is say "hey, here are some mechanics we are working on and you may expect to see in said patch" emphasis on the working on meaning they may or may not make it. Did you look at the thread of the post saying Xbox wasn't getting the Halloween update at all? I have never been so disgraced to be a console player because of the reaction to it. Oh but hey all those who threw a fit got what they wanted, WC tried to tell everyone it wasn't ready but they wanted it anyways so they got what they asked for. Why should they be less ambitious? I am perfectly fine with them letting me know exactly what they are focusing on and trying to provide to us even if it doesn't make it in for a long while just because it is them keeping us in the loop. As for PC not getting the Titanoboa taming either the only thing I can say is that when ya think about the fact that the devs that work on these things weren't around to work on the Xbox patch then how would they have had time to also work on the Boa taming and werewolf/vampire stuff?

1 hour ago, UDGxKnight said:

Sooo you would rather not have the content at all then? I mean according to your logic they basically "promise" things without actually promising in any shape or form. Not trying to be rude but all they do is say "hey, here are some mechanics we are working on and you may expect to see in said patch" emphasis on the working on meaning they may or may not make it. Did you look at the thread of the post saying Xbox wasn't getting the Halloween update at all? I have never been so disgraced to be a console player because of the reaction to it. Oh but hey all those who threw a fit got what they wanted, WC tried to tell everyone it wasn't ready but they wanted it anyways so they got what they asked for. Why should they be less ambitious? I am perfectly fine with them letting me know exactly what they are focusing on and trying to provide to us even if it doesn't make it in for a long while just because it is them keeping us in the loop. As for PC not getting the Titanoboa taming either the only thing I can say is that when ya think about the fact that the devs that work on these things weren't around to work on the Xbox patch then how would they have had time to also work on the Boa taming and werewolf/vampire stuff?

I was under the impression PC got Fear "on time", so I don't see why Xbox has anything to do with it. And if u really believe they're keeping us in the loop, u must not have noticed they announced it wouldn't be coming to Xbox, the day it was supposed to drop, as if they hadn't made that realization before hand.  No they'd rather keep people interested and excited about content that MAY be actually added when they state it's supposed to. U and I must have very different definitions of transparency and being kept in the loop.  I love this game.  One of the best I've played in my decades of gaming. However, I'm not thrilled with the way WildCard handles certain things relating to their community.  Been waiting 3 weeks to meet a Game Master, to address an issue of a lost character, only to be stood up this evening, with no response or explanation as to WHY.  And that's the issue.  I'd rather be left in the dark, then be told half-truths, because they equate to the same thing anyways.  At least then I wouldn't feel jipped.

On 11/2/2016 at 7:13 PM, Berg said:

hahaha you must be gash at the game to get a perfect tamed rex killed by a lvl 35 skel rex stop blaming Devs cuz your a bad player 

1 minute ago, GamerPerfection said:

It's not coming, your best hope is that the Christmas Event comes to the Center.

Then why deceive players and call it an "Official Server" if it's not treated as such?  I wouldn't have put 1k hours into The Center if I'd known we wouldn't be getting the seasonal events.  The Center is labeled as official, and shows no indication that it would be treated as anything else.

Edited by GoldenGonzo