ARK: Fear Evolved 2 on Xbox One, Community Crunch 69, Evolution Event & More

Jatheish

6 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

I'm sure in the future the Center will get events too, just gotta roll with the punches for now. Things will improve.

That's not very comforting.  Is it true we didn't get the update because EvilMrFrank is allowed pretty much free reign with the server and does the updates when and if he feels like it?

I was told this by a person I trust and someone who's never been wrong in the past.  If this is true then his complete control over The Center should be taken away and handed to the main team just like The Island.  The Center is no longer a mod, and has no indication it ever was a third party mod (I had no idea when I started on The Center), so it shouldn't be treated like a mod. 

It's very upsetting for players like myself who were hyped for a month for this event, only to find out at the very last minute we won't be getting it; then to have to see countless posts in the subreddit and official forums of "Oh look at my new skeletal giga", "check out my wearwolf mask", "check out our Dodowyvern kill", etc for this last entire week.

I understand Wildcard does work hard on this game but this is extremely disheartening and the lack of communication is not really acceptable in my opinion.  We're missing out on huge official events, just because we chose the wrong "Official" server.

Edited by GoldenGonzo

7 hours ago, Garratt91x said:

hahaha you must be gash at the game to get a perfect tamed rex killed by a lvl 35 skel rex stop blaming Devs cuz your a bad player 

i didn't get it killed, bud. it spawned randomly in my base. and the skeleton animals are alphas. nobody was around and it killed it while it was on passive and inside a building.