ARK: Fear Evolved 2!

Jatheish

3 minutes ago, BigRed1227 said:

Ok, so, I'm really bad at sarcasm and detecting it so was this guy serious about the 100+ dodo thing? I also would like to know If there are any graveyard spawns in and around footpaw area? 

Also, heard that the DodoRex will ago if it sees your dinos but if they are hidden, then you will be fine?

TheRealIrk‏ @therealirk
@arkjeremy 100+ dodos tames stop dodorex from attacking? 

Jeremy Stieglitz‏ @arkjeremy
@therealirk yes :)

On 11/1/2016 at 8:00 AM, rikkwolfe said:

wow.....just listen to yourselves....( most of you not all) . if you think game development is easy than instead of bitching like entitled children , go make a game..... back up your mouths. These people have been busting balls making a game for us and tryin to juggle the versions between pc and console to appease your ignorant ravings. Grow up and deal with delays as every console does or go knit. Seriously, you children are just that.....whining little children. I take whatever comes as do most of the people i game with, because, A- we have lives outside of gaming, and B- if you dont like it stop gaming altogether because you will only be disappointed for the rest of your gaming life. 

This gen of kids is sickening, point the blame at everything but your own self entitled little selves. Suck it up and stop bitching kiddies.

Lol your so cool. Tell me more about how your better than everyone. :)

On 11/1/2016 at 5:00 AM, rikkwolfe said:

wow.....just listen to yourselves....( most of you not all) . if you think game development is easy than instead of bitching like entitled children , go make a game..... back up your mouths. These people have been busting balls making a game for us and tryin to juggle the versions between pc and console to appease your ignorant ravings. Grow up and deal with delays as every console does or go knit. Seriously, you children are just that.....whining little children. I take whatever comes as do most of the people i game with, because, A- we have lives outside of gaming, and B- if you dont like it stop gaming altogether because you will only be disappointed for the rest of your gaming life. 

This gen of kids is sickening, point the blame at everything but your own self entitled little selves. Suck it up and stop bitching kiddies.

Please read the following post like Ben Stine, mono tone. So that nothing is taken out of context since you can not convey emotion well in text form with out knowing the person writing it on a personal level. To know how they speak. To do so , you will not read any of the following in the context it is meant.

Odd , that you say this , They had no issues with pushing everything off the table from July 28th to Sept 1 For SE , And Oh what's this , A PAID DLC EXPANSION , And both Xbox and PC got it , and now , PC GETS a 33% OFF SALE !!!! HURRAH FOR PC !!!! Xbox , eat a cookie. If this was a PAID event , YOU Know WC would have had it launching with a live stream . Don't even bother defending it.  I asked in their extra life live stream about xbox getting a sale on it , and Jat just chuckled after reading my question , and he said " yeah I'm not answering that"  so yeah it must be self entitlement. Or did you live under a rock when Batman arkham knight released ?  The port was so bad , it was pulled. Factor in all the game breaks that this last patch did to people. and your go to is , " it's hard to port over " and if you think they have been going crazy , then clearly you don't read much. Their latest focus has been the PS4 port. Same as it was to crunch out SE for sept 1st.  xbox patches put on hold for over a month and a half. 
And what of the patch ? It was not even tested before launching. I found more bugs in under 10 minutes of game play then the fixes they claim to have worked on. When bugs out number the fixes, Tell the players, look guys , if we put this patch out now, you will have more things broken then are fixed. 
98.9% of players will say , " Keep working on it" . You will not find anyone who wants more things broken then already are.
Here is another thought , since it is so clear that you think that ports other then pc are to hard for them , then they need to lock out the game for xbox, stop working on ps4, refund everyone on consoles the money they paid for them. And then just focus on pc , then once it is done , work on one port at a time till it is finished. Then release it as it finishes. That is if we use your theory. Also do me a favor , I want you to start ordering everything you buy through me, since you take what ever you are given with out ever saying anything is wrong. 
Or is it only with games you never expect any form of results ?

Reading these forums everyday makes me Rofl.  This is simple get over the fact that we have a unfinished game at least we have a game to play at all. Second not everything goes as planned, people do have a life outside of sitting in front of a TV all day getting fat and eating fried food.  Last but not least no reason for anyone to get a refund on the game for simple fact, when u got the game on console it told u that the game was unfinished and if u wasnt happy with the state of the game then u shouldn't buy it.. stop crying and wait for fixes and content .... for the record I have it on both pc n xbox so no need to say must be a pc player cause I play both. Can't wait for Xmas update. ÷)

Stormy , The " alpha game disclaimer , is a cookie cutter disclaimer. From microsoft. Here's how you know, it is the exact same dislaimer on every xbox early access game. 
No need for me to post it , just go to the xbox store, Here is steams , disclaimer .

What is Early Access?

Get immediate access to games that are being developed with the community's involvement. These are games that evolve as you play them, as you give feedback, and as the developers update and add content.

We like to think of games and game development as services that grow and evolve with the involvement of customers and the community. There have been a number of prominent titles that have embraced this model of development recently and found a lot of value in the process. We like to support and encourage developers who want to ship early, involve customers, and build lasting relationships that help everyone make better games.

All this " But read the disclaimer  " Needs to stop.. you are clinging onto it for dear life, 
the go to responses,
1. Your not a programmer it's hard
2. You read the disclaimer why'd you buy it, ( as if ANYONE reads fine print in contracts around here )
3. Just stop playing it ., go do something else.

That sums up every response to every enraged player on these forums. 

Here is a novel thought, Try providing a real answer or truly compassionate  help. 
I know I likely just made 95% of your heads explode or implode ( depends on reader ) . Just step back , and for once try to see life with a persons eyes that are not yours.
Am I defending the flaming player raging , no . I try to find a work around or problem solve , Which is in grave supply around here.

My prior post can not be debunked. You tried, stormy. In the end , you don't have much to stand on. and Owning it own both does not entitle you to tell people that have spent as much money as you have and in many cases , more, ( buying a second xbox , just to host a server with). 

Personally , I loved getting mowed down by super turkeys today ........ I loved not being able to get back to my gear before it despawned....
it was a real ... Gooble ( hoot )

• 11 months later...