ARK: Fear Evolved 2!

Jatheish

4 hours ago, Ep1cM0nk3y said:

I see, you'll just raise them to not read terms and conditions and then cry like the rest of our millennial society does when things don't go their way.. awesome.. WC has never promised poop to you,  this game is considered EA whether you agree or not,  whether it's moral or not,  no matter what you think... they promise nothing (everything is hopeful eta because it's a big game and poop does happen)  and if you can't wrap your brain around the pretty apparent disclaimer when YOU CHOOSE TO BUY EA MATERIAL then you are clearly incompetent and shouldn't be making such decisions..

you took all of this out of context, It was Jeremy that violated his Non Comp cause, He tried to subvert it by placing everything in his wife's name. How you make the leap from me teaching my child never to sink to that level ,  I would die from alcohol poisoning trying to.
When you sign a contract , you do not try to weasel a way around it. You are condemning me , for not " Reading the fine print" , Yet you give this guy a pass , By the way , He lost 4 million in court, settling over just that fact. Where is your words for him ? oh that's right , you have none.
 If he can not honor one contract , why would he honor any other ? , Again , you opened this door. 

And point of notice , even though as per norm , xbox will get the event , how ever the length , of it is still unknown. I never once said I was owed anything more then Equal treatment. Something he claimed to have a major issue with . I would think that making sure players felt equal would be at the top of the list for someone that said there was not equal treatment at work.

Edited by BladedRose

25 minutes ago, Ep1cM0nk3y said:

8 minutes ago, BladedRose said:

you took all of this out of context, It was Jeremy that violated his Non Comp cause, He tried to subvert it by placing everything in his wife's name. How you make the leap from me teaching my child never to sink to that level ,  I would die from alcohol poisoning trying to.
When you sign a contract , you do not try to weasel a way around it. You are condemning me , for not " Reading the fine print" , Yet you give this guy a pass , By the way , He lost 4 million in court, settling over just that fact. Where is your words for him ? oh that's right , you have none.

You clearly did not even read the Early Access disclaimer.....no one cares about his lawsuit why do you keep bringing it up like its related to this halloween event, and the fact your acting like a 4 year old that got told they couldnt trick or treat this year he could shut the game down now and pocket the money hes made from us and he would be in the complete right. If your the big business person you say you are then you should know always "read the fine print" and weasling around contracts is business 101 sorry to be the unmoral shed of light here but this is the real world kiddo

PS: Thank you Jeremy and wildcard for putting up with people like this on a daily basis and still choosing to not shut the game down some of us still do appreciate you

Edited by OGCookies
Afterthought

6 minutes ago, BladedRose said:

You keep saying read the fine print . You must be a pc player. if you are not, then you talking like a typical man , and know nothing of bias ether way.

And you are acting like a typical woman and just have to have the last word even if it makes no sense. Btw next time you assume im a pc player take a look at the xbox symbol under my name 

On 10/28/2016 at 5:33 PM, Shiro9 said:

because PVE is easy to kill boss by default. PVP you have to focus on all aspects, not only breeding for best dinos for boss

Boy, everybody so far on PVP has teamed up to kill the bosses. Dont give me this PVP aspect compared to PVE nonsense since theres already a video out of a whole Official PVP server banding together to kill it. There is literally no difference in PVE in that case. Its just the devs being fooled.

4 hours ago, Isho said:

Boy, everybody so far on PVP has teamed up to kill the bosses. Dont give me this PVP aspect compared to PVE nonsense since theres already a video out of a whole Official PVP server banding together to kill it. There is literally no difference in PVE in that case. Its just the devs being fooled.

Yeah, alliance are normal in PvP, we killed dodorex and dodowyvern as well. But several days ago in the island, we had a huge fight with the chinese. Every weekend on scorched earth, we have to fight against chinese/thai/japs so players in server can have peaceful time. You dont do that in PVE ^^

15 hours ago, Shiro9 said:

Yeah, alliance are normal in PvP, we killed dodorex and dodowyvern as well. But several days ago in the island, we had a huge fight with the chinese. Every weekend on scorched earth, we have to fight against chinese/thai/japs so players in server can have peaceful time. You dont do that in PVE ^^

Basically proving the point... Having an alliance with multiple tribes or the whole server is no different than PVE in that particular matter so it shouldnt be a thing to disclude PVE in general just because there might be a slight chance to get into trouble with more aggressive tribes. A different contest between PVE and PVP would be acceptable but to not include it at all is lame.

On 10/28/2016 at 11:07 AM, ImChuckNorris2 said:

It'd be different if you would have said something like a week ago, but to announce that Xbox isn't getting the event after you've been hyping it up for the last month is pretty lame. Like really lame. 

Because they could be trying to get the patch out in that week instead of giving up and saying you don't get it. At least they tried.

On 10/28/2016 at 3:44 PM, Phantom1007 said:

So, PC players get Fear Evolved, Turkey Trial, Winter Woderland, Eggcellent Adventure, Anniversary Event, and now Fear Evolved 2. As well as frequent sales on the base game and dlc. 

And what does Xbox get? Evolution events, little to no sales, and updates that regularly reset all of your progress in singleplayer. Oh, and half assed apologies for when they cant pull their ish together. At this rate, I doubt we will see any events in the future for xbox. And god forbid we get rentable servers. Wouldn't want the xbox community to have some fun, would we?

And Im sure ince they get Ark to the Playstaion community, they will get the same treatment. 

Im uninstalling this pos on xbox until they can pull their ish together and treat us with respect. 

I am very sorry about what is going on with the Xbox update  BUT  please remember that not all the PC players got the holiday either *(.

I play on Center Map.  We didn't move to Center from the Island until it became an OFFICIAL MAP so we knew the map would be updated properly.

Now, WC is saying that EvilMrFrank is responsible for updating that map and its all up to him if we get the events or not.

Then they give him another map with a deadline and the CENTER map can just go to hell.   We do have the candycorn drops though.. no candy in them but they are there, like saying HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at us all day long.

Now I am wondering 2 months ahead of time... WILL WE SEE CHRISTMAS ???? or just all the crap white trees.

On 10/28/2016 at 3:44 PM, Phantom1007 said:

wow.....just listen to yourselves....( most of you not all) . if you think game development is easy than instead of bitching like entitled children , go make a game..... back up your mouths. These people have been busting balls making a game for us and tryin to juggle the versions between pc and console to appease your ignorant ravings. Grow up and deal with delays as every console does or go knit. Seriously, you children are just that.....whining little children. I take whatever comes as do most of the people i game with, because, A- we have lives outside of gaming, and B- if you dont like it stop gaming altogether because you will only be disappointed for the rest of your gaming life. 

This gen of kids is sickening, point the blame at everything but your own self entitled little selves. Suck it up and stop bitching kiddies.

9 minutes ago, Chadstacca said:

So will the Dodorex just agro onto your base for no reason? or only if you attack it or someone kites it over?

Just i have no way of defending myself against this OP didno for a whole week!

It only attacks bases without lots of dodo's. I believe the number was 100. You'll have to tame them and keep them scattered around your base since the Dodorex doesn't attack its own kind, so it wont attack your base.

35 minutes ago, Chadstacca said:

I've read nowhere that Dodos stop it from attacking?

Yeah man, it totally works. I have roughly 103 dodos outside my base and I've never been attacked by a dodorex yet. People without that many dodos are reporting attacks.

Dodos are like garlic to a vampire, or silver bullets to a werewolf. It makes sense.

Edited by Irk