ARK: Fear Evolved 2!

Jatheish

We have a private server we offer to the public and we run The Center. Since the update all we have seen is re-textured trees. Is that it for this Halloween Event? Please say it is not so. Halloween and Christmas are my 2 favorite holidays and I love being able to enjoy these holidays in the game I love. Is there an update for The Center coming or are we in the same boat as XBox players?

11 hours ago, HighFlyer15 said:

Grow up and accept that life happens!
They're human, yet they keep doing inhuman things like keeping up this insane development schedule for more than 1½ years in a row soon.

they  haven't  kept they're  word  with damn near anything as far as on xbox.  this is crap.  plain and simple.

Just gunna throw my two cents in,  but still sat here waiting for the full release (you know the part of the game you have before you try to sell more additions to the game) still waiting for all the other bs that hasnt been kept to. I dont complain about this game nearly as much as i should. After all the game breaking bugs that 'slipped' through in the past making the game unplayable, but fair enough, sit back and ride it out, it will be playable again. Then with other content that was pushed back on xbox. The lack of communication on here, yes stated over and over again, but it dosnt seem to be making any sence because the issue is still here. From what i hear the shocking support system. Never used it myself so i dont know. But you offer a Preview game or early access game or whatever you want to call it, fair enough, i will support you guys, ill spend my money that i work for on your game to keep money in your pocket, while you create this new half finished (if you can even call it that) game. All the community wants is trust, honesty. Well at least i do anyway. You had an idea to make this game, run through EA get feedback as it grows. But surely when there is this much negative feedback to a game, you must understand something is wrong? Either cut your losses admit its screwed. Or pull your fingers out your asses. TALK to us here, tell us what is happening and when, ASK us how we feel and listen. And if you cant promise something, dont. Haloween event, wasnt a big deal to me personaly, what hits me the most, the contsant promotion of it, for it to be shot down last minute like its nothing. This is why players are getting pissed. If you knew it wasnt going ahead before the planned drop, at least gave the balls to tell people, not just string them along.

side note to mods. You may feel some of the language used in this post is explicit or offensive, kind of how most people may feel about the continued 'development'

3 hours ago, EliteGamer11388 said:

Good movie... Motivated me to get the books and I just started the first. Too bad they can't do more movies unless they reboot the first one :( Though they'd have to find an actor that embodied Odd as good as Anton Yelchin did

I could've pictured him in a movie based on Ark

9 hours ago, OGCookies said:

lmfao at grown adults getting this mad over a holiday event for a hoiday that is mostly for kids the only part of this holiday that is for adults is the fact you get to watch children be the happiest they are all year except christmas in cute costumes yet here we are....sad is what it is

Yes And clearly you do not have children , Some of us do . And we champion  for them. I would never allow my children on this site , I am raising them to be just the opposite of wildcard , Honorable and Moral . 
When my child makes a promise , They keep it . No matter the cost. 
My child will never have to settle on a lawsuit , over violating a NON-COMP clause. They even at 4 years old know to keep their word. let alone signed.

Announcing it is coming back means nothing. Wildcard has NEVER followed thru with their promises. Idk why I expected them to with this event. They have broken the trust with most of their Xbox fans. Honestly anything Jeremy Stieglitz says will always be a lie in my books. Only reason they are "pushing it back" aka saving their ass from loosing a huge amount of people, is because they realized they screwed up. This game has the potential to be a great game but to to the way they conduct themselves its poop. I've played mmos on Xbox massive compared to this game with no problems.why on earth can I not go to specific spots on the map without laging out. And not just myself. Everyone in that server. Unacceptable. Amateur.Yes I've seen games push back dates but I've never seen a company push back a date and still not deliver minus the exception of a studio closing. And to hype this event up all month and not release is horse crap. WILDCARD GET YOUR poop TOGETHER. your becoming amateur, unreliable, and flat out a horrible company. My got for worst gaming studio of 2016 is wildcard. No doubt in my mind that they will get that award. Especially when you feel going out of country when you are promising to release content and don't deliver in acceptable. No matter what you do to rectify this you wont be getting your players back. I have 47 people on my friends list that have deleted the game and even after hearing it will be pushed back they still all agree that the company it to poopty to make them want to download and continue playing. Why would they continue playing a game build by money hungry liars. And on the subject of money hungry, Jeremy Stieglitz. What in that small minded head of yours gives you the notion that its okay to charge for dlc on a game that well frankly isn't a game. Are you stupid? You must be because this prerelease product doesn't even have. Release time frame. Can we at least get a yr in which it will release no because you've lost sight. I paid money to bring to light a product that i thought was amazing but the future along i play the most full of poop i realize you and your game are. I was in your side at one point. No way Jeremy stole this from dungeon defenders. Honestly dungeon defenders has never lied to me. Jeremy I've never heard you speak the truth. Guess that's why you paid them off. To prevent all the plays from learning that your just a liar and a thief.

sorry about the language players. Jeremy I'm not sorry. I am sorry you grew up to be suck a liar and thief. Hope your mother is proud of you. If you do release the event then cool but I hope for nothing. You have taught me that expecting anything from you is a lost cause

I'm quite confused with the Fear 2 event. It said that the blood moon will occur at midnight yet on my dedicated server the moon was faded out. The only things working so far is the beacons are candy cones, the trees are a bright orange, and the pumpkins, scarecrows, and tombstone are all functional on the Center Map.

I read that the DodoRex spawns, a text will appear to every online player stating The DodoRex has appeared and the moon turns orange with the silhouette of the DodoRex's head across it. Every 3rd day at midnight, the DodoRex will spawn, giving players a total of ~7:00 min to kill it. After that, you must wait three 24 min cycles before another will spawn

But my frustration is if I have my server settings like this why does my Moon and Nighttime not working like it should be. & For the skins  how does one even obtain this. There is no clear information that i could find that helps me

DayCycleSpeedScale=0.3
DayTimeSpeedScale=0.3
NightTimeSpeedScale=3

@ElusiveJenny @evilmrfrank I'm sorry, we aren't able to support mods or mod maps with seasonal content at this time, only the official maps. It's quite a lot of work!

so the center isnt an official map i guess....just says official on there to fool you. And Frank isnt gonna do poop about it because hes working on a SoTF map. Looks like xbox will get update and the center wont...awesome...

3 hours ago, Izzraham said:

We have a private server we offer to the public and we run The Center. Since the update all we have seen is re-textured trees. Is that it for this Halloween Event? Please say it is not so. Halloween and Christmas are my 2 favorite holidays and I love being able to enjoy these holidays in the game I love. Is there an update for The Center coming or are we in the same boat as XBox players?

Xbox is getting the update next week, we arent getting it period. The Center really is the red headed step child of ARK. Constantly getting screwed.

"However we did manage to make sure that all PC Content through Version 248 would make it through the update"

First off, this is a complete and utter lie, as megalosaurus and the dynamic length bridges we're certainly never added unless they both happen to be invisible, so please don't blatantly lie to our face...... it's bad enough as is.

Ok, devs i know you guys had it rough and I understand that two of the lead developers/founder's we're absent, however you not only shunned xbox by not even adding the Halloween event but you also barely even added anything new to the event and most of the new stuff happens to be scorched earth based.... Now don't get me wrong I love scorched, However there are many people who don't have it, won't get some of the new content. but what's even more dissapointing is that the titanoboas weren't even made tameable, which was personally the thing I looked forward too the most besides vampires/werewolves. I just hope for future reference you won't hype something you ultimately can't deliver or at least don't give an eta until you know for certain it will enter the game on time.

Anyways I still think you guys are good devs I just think you over promised in the end.

To anyone trying to kill dodowyvern on xbox oficials, u need to kill it in a timely manner, only video of it being done on vanilla settings is a guy using  50 auto turrets full of ammo and it lasted 2 minutes flying over them before it died, so yeah, good luck to anyone trying to kill it or trying to defend their base in the 15 to 20 minutes the game keeps it summoned.

11 hours ago, BladedRose said:

Yes And clearly you do not have children , Some of us do . And we champion  for them. I would never allow my children on this site , I am raising them to be just the opposite of wildcard , Honorable and Moral . 
My child will never have to settle on a lawsuit , over violating a NON-COMP clause. They even at 4 years old know to keep their word. let alone signed.

Take time to stop crying like your 4 year old does and read that it is coming, and yes i do have children hence why i am not acting like one.

Obviously you have never been in business management before.

Edited by OGCookies

7 hours ago, OGCookies said:

Take time to stop crying like your 4 year old does and read that it is coming, and yes i do have children hence why i am not acting like one.

Obviously you have never been in business management before.

Yes I have been , and I have to answer to my Rm every time I ever missed a deadline, that I set for myself , and why I did not meet it. As a MP It is my head on the block if something goes wrong. Here is something you have never heard,
"The Guest is never wrong" 
I have gone to great lengths to make sure everyone that walks out of my doors is not only happy but looks forward to coming back.
I may not have 100% but I can live with 98% 
You really do not want to go down this road. 
Talk again when you have had to go so far as to account for for NC items on a P&L report in order to justify Hourly counts for staff . 

Edited by BladedRose

In a post on Xbox Wire earlier today, co-founder and co-creative director for Studio Wildcard Jesse Rapczak posted some interesting statistics about ARK: Survival Evolved‘s Xbox One launch.

“In under a week ARK was downloaded over 1,000,000 times and Survivors had lasted a combined 200,000 real-life days against the dinosaurs and perils of the island, including other players! There’s no question that survival games have taken the PC world by storm lately, and as the only true large-scale multiplayer survival game available on console, perhaps it comes as no surprise that ARK’s daily Xbox One player count is already bigger than on PC.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2665963/ark-survival-evolved-surpasses-1-million-downloads-pc-player-count-on-xbox-one/#ZRyI2gcFkYwfjkeU.99

I know this is EARTH shattering , But Hey , turns out even the Co-Founder and CO creative Dir . know this .. Anyone else have something to say about pc needing to be the flagship ?

44 minutes ago, BladedRose said:

Yes I have been , and I have to answer to my Rm every time I ever missed a deadline, that I set for myself , and why I did not meet it. As a MP It is my head on the block if something goes wrong. Here is something you have never heard,
"The Guest is never wrong" 
I have gone to great lengths to make sure everyone that walks out of my doors is not only happy but looks forward to coming back.
I may not have 100% but I can live with 98% 
You really do not want to go down this road. 
Talk again when you have had to go so far as to account for for NC items on a P&L report in order to justify Hourly counts for 

14 hours ago, BladedRose said:

I see, you'll just raise them to not read terms and conditions and then cry like the rest of our millennial society does when things don't go their way.. awesome.. WC has never promised poop to you,  this game is considered EA whether you agree or not,  whether it's moral or not,  no matter what you think... they promise nothing (everything is hopeful eta because it's a big game and poop does happen)  and if you can't wrap your brain around the pretty apparent disclaimer when YOU CHOOSE TO BUY EA MATERIAL then you are clearly incompetent and shouldn't be making such decisions..