ARK: Fear Evolved 2!

Jatheish

42 minutes ago, HillFamily said:

Xbox customers should be entitled to a refund. This is terrible business practices. As a show of good faith WC should give a partial refund to all Xbox customers that we're taken in by the lies of this company. Have to tell all my friends to steer clear from this game. such a shame to because Ark had such potential.

40 minutes ago, HillFamily said:

All Xbox players should demand a monetary refund from Wild Card

...no we shouldn't  I am highly disappointed over this but ark is still amazing and can't even be compared to anything else on Xbox. It's not without fault but for the last 10 months I can't stop playing because they constantly add amazing stuff and make the game better overall. 

25 minutes ago, Nog said:

...no we shouldn't  I am highly disappointed over this but ark is still amazing and can't even be compared to anything else on Xbox. It's not without fault but for the last 10 months I can't stop playing because they constantly add amazing stuff and make the game better overall. 

Yes we should I bought this game because of the promise of the fear evolved event. Now they can't even deliver what made me buy the game in the first place. If I knew the event was not going to be out I wouldn't have wasted my money and I'd be playing Battlefield 1 right now.

Not only have you severely disappointed xbox players but also pc players due to the exclusion of promised features such as werewolves and vampires. The only way this can be made up for is releasing the Halloween content as a total conversion for xbox or releasing the event to xbox sometime after Halloween with all of the content promised. I actually thought xbox was finally getting it's 1St event but it was too good to be true. Because of this xbox players will be missing the event for a second year now and we shouldn't have to wait for another when the content was promised for this year...

I love how they discount ark on steam to makeup for their inability to put the event out for xbox, i understand things happen and there is a reason it did not make it to xbox this is ok but why not discount on xbox as well? or make it 3x taming or something i love the game but it seems more and more like xbox users are second class citizens to wildcard

2 minutes ago, OGCookies said:

I love how they discount ark on steam to makeup for their inability to put the event out for xbox, i understand things happen and there is a reason it did not make it to xbox this is ok but why not discount on xbox as well? or make it 3x taming or something i love the game but it seems more and more like xbox users are second class citizens to wildcard

they shouldn't have given it to pc players until it was ready for xbox players too...but instead they choose their PC players over their console players. its only fair to make them wait too instead of them giving it to pc and cancelling it for us

I'm calling it here and now. During the Christmas event it'll release for PC only AGAIN, and then there will be some sad excuse not to have it on xbox. I'm uninstalling on my xbox and my friends are doing the same. There's not even anything for the xbox players to make up for lack of content. If this game is to ever be a completed product, which it won't, they need to stick to their word and NOT leave certain players out of the loop.

1 hour ago, F1nchyStryd3r said:

PS:

And rub it in our faces by having a halloween background on the forum!!!!!

Real classy.

I know it is very inflammatory.  @ciabattaroll can you please see if the inflammatory Halloween background can please be changed.  It looks very nice, but it is a giant slap in the face to EVERYONE on Xbox that does not get to enjoy the event.