ARK: Fear Evolved 2!

Jatheish

Who else felt excited but after watching the video you stubble across "sorry we can't again(10th or so time)" Delaying the xbox updates or cancelling it over and over again is what makes a game die out.

>>>Is the 3 new dinos/generated maps coming out today? (was looking forward to this more than the holiday event)

Just now, EchoingTime said:

Who else felt excited but after watching the video you stubble across "sorry we can't again(10th or so time)" Delaying the xbox updates or cancelling it over and over again is what makes a game die out.

>>>Is the 3 new dinos/generated maps coming out today? (was looking forward to this more than the holiday event)

that's how i felt this morning and xbox will not be getting generated maps yet...its going to take more time according to the devs

3 hours ago, legendaryc4 said:

Well Wc u are lame. I grinder my ass off and made 3 mini guns full of bullets. My b-day was yesterday and all I was hoping 4 was thus event thanks alot. U guys suck.

Only 3? Been preping for this for 2 weeks 13 turrets 6k rounds...can't even describe how disappointed I am. Even took a couple days off work for it. However I do think the game would have been very difficult to play if they pushed the event and update together. That said thank you wild card for all you do but this sucks and you know you gotta make it up to the Xbox players 

Just now, EchoingTime said:

Ah that's disappointing. Seems like every update they do this; I guess I'll be saying Rip ark when battlefield 1 is in my xbox.

that's what ill be doing if i can get to GameStop to trade in a bunch of old games I've got. I'm out of work now so i cant afford it at the moment and I've been getting bored of my Xbox...was looking forward to this event for a while to dissolve my boredom 

Xbox customers should be entitled to a refund. This is terrible business practices. As a show of good faith WC should give a partial refund to all Xbox customers that we're taken in by the lies of this company. Have to tell all my friends to steer clear from this game. such a shame to because Ark had such potential.

3 minutes ago, legendaryc4 said:

Sometimes I feel like xbox players get treated like Harry Potter when he lived in that nasty closet and got all the handme downs while dudley(pc players) got treated very well and rewarded. This game should be called Ark Survival of Wildcard Studios 

That's exactly how we feel, because it's EXACTLY HOW WE'RE TREATED.  The forum moderators are even VERY partial to PC.  It's very unwelcoming.

5 minutes ago, mronemanmob said:

That's exactly how we feel, because it's EXACTLY HOW WE'RE TREATED.  The forum moderators are even VERY partial to PC.  It's very unwelcoming.

Seriously very unwelcoming. I got so hyped. Told everyone bout this event. Now I gotta tell everyone halloween is a no go on my server.

5 minutes ago, HillFamily said:

To bad I don't even have an Ark disc to trade into Gamestop so I could get something I'd actually play. This is the last time I ever try a game pre release. 

i think many people won't be buying pre release stuff on xbox if they purchased ark . the problem with ark it became so big wild cards little company can't handle it and there struggling . and putting in new a  expansion, new map, and 2 new modes being survival of the fittest and this unknown play as a dino mode ain;t helping. if they had stuck to the original map and done updates for that this game would be full release by now and we would have events on the xbox 

as I said a bit ago, I just wish they'd come talk to the community, Explain what they are planning? Maybe do a make up Event? Would anyone honestly be mad if halloween lasted abit into november? We got stores here in CA that started selling Halloween stuff back in august. I just want them to talk to us like they used to. Speak to your community! Not just one message and then poof gone. Talk to us! I know some people are over reacting a tad but don't turn away from the community.

So, PC players get Fear Evolved, Turkey Trial, Winter Woderland, Eggcellent Adventure, Anniversary Event, and now Fear Evolved 2. As well as frequent sales on the base game and dlc. 

And what does Xbox get? Evolution events, little to no sales, and updates that regularly reset all of your progress in singleplayer. Oh, and half assed apologies for when they cant pull their ish together. At this rate, I doubt we will see any events in the future for xbox. And god forbid we get rentable servers. Wouldn't want the xbox community to have some fun, would we?

And Im sure ince they get Ark to the Playstaion community, they will get the same treatment. 

Im uninstalling this pos on xbox until they can pull their ish together and treat us with respect. 

5 minutes ago, LTPandaKingRT said:

As an Xbox One Player I say give us 4x Taming 4x Gathering 4x EXP for 2 or 3 weeks Friday - Sunday 12ET and give us the Fear Evolved 2 on a later date THIS YEAR! :Melee_Damage: -Sincerely, Your very upset Panda King. ;-;

Amen to that...well the multipliers don't matter to me since i play single player but the later date event sounds good