ARK: Fear Evolved 2!

Jatheish

Not picking on anyone specifically and not excusing WC in general for how this was handled, but Jeremy did indeed have a recent thing occur in his life, if you follow his twitter account, that I myself surely would have been devastated to have happen in my life and might possibly be the reason he's away.  Not going to bring up specifics here, but you can find it if you read his tweets over the last few weeks.

FWIW I'm not happy at all with the way things have happened for us Xbox and PC folks communication wise, I support WC and enjoy playing the game, but still I am disappointed for sure in losing out on the Fear Evolved event and the way it was handled.  Yeah, I know First World Problem for sure.

31 minutes ago, taytmw said:

i just noticed that ark is 50% off on xbox according to the ark homepage...i don't think discounting a game is gonna make up for the fact that those of us who already own the game, still aren't getting the event...idk why they would discount it right after making an announcement

^agreed, and with this sort of support, lack of communication  (nonexistent) and just overall lack of concern for half of their market share, do you REALLY think we are going to tell others to buy your game? Even if it's 50% off? I don't think so....

Just an idea wildcard? maybe stop announcing things to be released until you have them done and functinal? sounds crazy I know, but at least this way you'd stop letting down the people who've been supporting your dream? I love this game so much it's stupid, but I lose faith in you guys more and more each update. so maybe a little less preemptive hype and a little more concrete update info?

1 minute ago, MommaDeadpool said:

What a joke! Continuously promising and continuously letting us down... I know we will not be purchasing any more DLC from ARK. You guys don't respond to requests/problems in a timely manner, you don't provide any consultation to those of us that have lost animals to glitches, nor do you keep your word, ever. Not once has content been what you advertised it as. I do believe there are laws about false advertising. Maybe a class action suite like No Man's Sky needs to happen. You are starting to be "that guy." Empty promises. This was supposed to be fully release in July, right?! 

An extremely disappointed, pissed off customer. 

actually i believe i read somewhere that they were delaying the full release but that's beside the point. they have been telling us since last Halloween that the year after, all players on all systems, would be getting a Halloween event

5 minutes ago, mleii said:

Not picking on anyone specifically and not excusing WC in general for how this was handled, but Jeremy did indeed have a recent thing occur in his life, if you follow his twitter account, that I myself surely would have been devastated to have happen in my life and might possibly be the reason he's away.  Not going to bring up specifics here, but you can find it if you read his tweets over the last few weeks.

FWIW I'm not happy at all with the way things have happened for us Xbox and PC folks communication wise, I support WC and enjoy playing the game, but still I am disappointed for sure in losing out on the Fear Evolved event and the way it was handled.  Yeah, I know First World Problem for sure.

And if you check jesse's you will see #Chinatrip, the Devs are there picking up an award 

At what point to people realize this game is still under development and NOTHING is promised. Save your gripes and complaints for the full release. Until then, find bugs and exploits and report them and make constructive posts that further the development of the game. And yes, I play on XB1. I still believe it's one of the BEST sandbox games available (if not THE best).

I dont comment like this often but I really bloody wish you guys would stop last minute telling us stuff like this, All month long I was hyped to the highest waiting for werewolves and vamps and the thrill of halloween to be a high light in ark this year but suddenly the day it comes out its "oops sorry" Why cant ya'll communicate with the Community like you guys used to? Watching Devs talk to the players was great and a great way to see what ya'll been up to.  I'm starting to not trust anything ya'll say. Cut content from patchs is mostly understandable but dont ya'll communicate with in your Company? If something doesnt look like its gonna come out, why not give us a heads up instead of slapping us the day its meant to come out? I mean hell, Even the Steam forums are abandoned now. They Patch notes don't even get updated leaving a good few people in the dark. All I'm saying is I wouldn't be feeling so crappy if I'd have known a bit before hand that this was gonna happen.

2 minutes ago, Gorfunion said:

At what point to people realize this game is still under development and NOTHING is promised. Save your gripes and complaints for the full release. Until then, find bugs and exploits and report them and make constructive posts that further the development of the game. And yes, I play on XB1. I still believe it's one of the BEST sandbox games available (if not THE best).

its in development for both xbox and pc so there is no excuse for why they should have it ready for one and not the other

4 hours ago, DemonLordCronos said:

Im seeing a lot of xbox gamers complaining about pc gamers, now you know those of us waiting for the Ps4 release feel about YOU

At least sony has your back . We are not complaining about the pc players , I would NEVER complain about the players, and would move to tell anyone doing so to stop.
It is over WIldcard playing favorites toward the PC. The pc players can not help that any more then xbox users can over microfail allowing wildcard to market . Sony did not want a repete of no mans sky , and like you told us , Look at what is going on, Well , would you like to be treated like they are treating the xbox players ? Sure we have the game but at also at a cost.
Once and if it goes full release , They have not put up an " ETA " Day yet , I'm sure that will be delayed also.
But once it does come out , Then we let the dust settle .

40 minutes ago, Muasue said:

Look guys, I am upset too.. But things happen that you can't control.... If you found out last minute about a family matter or something else similar, what would you do? 

I'm not sure what will happen, but I won't stop playing (even now that I've got doom, Skyrim, & assassin Creed syndicate) and I will be patient. 

My favorite tomb raider game took 4 plus years to complete, but a good game takes time. Be greatful that we get to test it out before it's huge release. 

I really hope WC didn't loose anyone (like an illness or injury or death) because I know that it can affect yourself....

I am wishing everyone a wonderful Samhain or Halloween ; also a safe journey home to WC's founders!! 

I get what your saying, I took game design. Took three hours to make pong and that is just two lines and a dot, but the thing is we Xbox players don't get it at all. Just two guys left temporarily as well. How does that keep us from getting it at all AND at the last minute too? It doesn't make any since.

PC HAS a 33% off on SE , Just  How much do you expect the console players to take ?  I mean REALLY ? HOW MUCH ? 
PC , SALE ON Expansion 33% .. and Now , PROMISED HALLOWEEN EVENT , GET TOASTED SO THESE TWO JOKERS CAN PICK UP AN AWARD ? 
And Will continue to stay neutral. HOW ? 

How do I Remain neutral with this ? Oh You on Xbox , yeah , you get screwed cuss your not playing on pc . HAHA OH WELL . 
Why do I smell blood in the water , He already lost ONE LAW SUIT over his moral business ethics. 
Maybe it needs to be two .
Again , I'm going to try to stay Neutral . And just remind myself that PC IS " The flagship and will always be put first",
I could understand that , IF WE PAID LESS, as console players. But No we pay as much and more. 
33% off ....
Once this goes to full release , You get bet the reviews are going to flood . 
Till then I guess console players just take it up the power exhaust .