ARK: Fear Evolved 2!

Jatheish

I saw a post from some on the wild card team a while back explaining the process they go through to release an update or patch with Microsoft. It has to go through a week or so of testing before it gets approved to be downloaded. If you guys didn't have the time to finish it would you have know weeks ago instead of literally minutes before its scheduled release? For the past few months I've had to stretch to hold my tribe together because of all the performance issues and crashes and just overall poor quality issues that have been promised to be fixed in every update but now after this new half of them have claimed to fully uninstall the game. This was the final straw for a large majority of the Xbox community. I host a dedicated server and everyday people leave because all the issues. It's been a long time coming but this was the straw that broke the camels back. #riparkxbox

Hello, beutiful players and Ark devs!

I feel really sorry for X-box player, they just really don't deserve to be treated like that :(

Also, as a developer I can relate to what is happening in the dev team now, we love you guys for all the efforts you make to create a great experience for players!

We understand that sometimes development, management and even financing of the project can go a bit wrong, but with all love to you guys we ask you to be more realistic and humble with your promises and announcements, because that is where you fail most - you are giving players very high expectations. And satisfaction from a product is alsways Reality minus Expectations. The more people expect from you the less happy they are with what they get. Make us expect less and give us more and you will be loved forever!

Sinserely,
your Slow bro

Look guys, I am upset too.. But things happen that you can't control.... If you found out last minute about a family matter or something else similar, what would you do? 

I'm not sure what will happen, but I won't stop playing (even now that I've got doom, Skyrim, & assassin Creed syndicate) and I will be patient. 

My favorite tomb raider game took 4 plus years to complete, but a good game takes time. Be greatful that we get to test it out before it's huge release. 

I really hope WC didn't loose anyone (like an illness or injury or death) because I know that it can affect yourself....

I am wishing everyone a wonderful Samhain or Halloween ; also a safe journey home to WC's founders!! 

1 minute ago, Muasue said:

Look guys, I am upset too.. But things happen that you can't control.... If you found out last minute about a family matter or something else similar, what would you do? 

I'm not sure what will happen, but I won't stop playing (even now that I've got doom, Skyrim, & assassin Creed syndicate) and I will be patient. 

My favorite tomb raider game took 4 plus years to complete, but a good game takes time. Be greatful that we get to test it out before it's huge release. 

I really hope WC didn't loose anyone (like an illness or injury or death) because I know that it can affect yourself....

I am wishing everyone a wonderful Samhain or Halloween ; also a safe journey home to WC's founders!! 

except it wasn't a family matter...apparently they had to go to another country to pick up a damn sotf trophy or something

2 minutes ago, Muasue said:

Yes there's things you can't control and things you may need to do last minute, but from the sounds of it, Jesse and Jeremy went overseas a good while ago. They could've updated us when this happened and they did not. Also, pulling the 'last minute family matter' does not relate here. They went overseas to pretty much accept a trophy.

Just now, xGuttsx said:

If anything do double baby maturation on official or 4 times.. dragon raising is apparently for jobless people.. esp imprinted and any thing over 2 days is ridiculous

i think if anything they should make sure an event that is promised to both pc and xbox players is ready for both before they decide to release it for one and not the other

Just another example of Xbox getting the shaft. I get it okay. Xbox one is harder to update on a regular schedule and sometimes stuff just comes up. But we didn't get events last year, we've had game breaking issues, so many delayed updates, and this has just destroyed my trust. I can't recommend this to anyone anymore because I don't feel its worth it until this gets fixed. Maybe it will during full release but I can't say I expect it. If we have to go another year before Xbox gets the Halloween event I will stop supporting this game. This is getting out of hand guys.

why don't we stop this from ever happening again there are many gamers who are joining together to hire a lawyer or multiple lawyers to take wildcard to court for the lies supposed to keep getting deleted by the stupid admin so blindly loyal to a company who lies to their teeth but it won't stop them..... So if you want to join up just let me know also just fyi we are 780 strong as of now 

1 minute ago, AVENGERactual said:

why don't we stop this from ever happening again there are many gamers who are joining together to hire a lawyer or multiple lawyers to take wildcard to court for the lies supposed to keep getting deleted by the stupid admin so blindly loyal to a company who lies to their teeth but it won't stop them..... So if you want to join up just let me know also just fyi we are 780 strong as of now 

show them my petition lol

https://www.change.org/p/studio-wildcard-release-the-fear-evolved-event-on-xbox?recruiter=619494026&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Just now, AVENGERactual said:

Good luck?

I mean that isn't going to do anything at all, you can't really sue them for lying, especially since it's Game Preview and nothing is final until release.

5 minutes ago, AVENGERactual said:

Do it.  These guys went to flipping china for a trophy instead of following through with their promises to their paying customers... I want my money back NOW. 

Pretty sure we can get scorched refunded, just tell Microsoft you bought it for this event, an event that is no longer happening. 

9 minutes ago, Muasue said:

Errr family member ? More like having a jolly up in China picking up an award, why can't they just be honest with us instead of taking us for mugs, they knew over a week ago that it would not be available for Xbox but strung us along and have delivered nothing but false hope, it's us who made the founders millionaires and this is how they treat us.