ARK: Fear Evolved 2!

Jatheish

22 minutes ago, MommyWins said:

Ark, I love you so much. I know many are upset but your loyal fans, the long time gamers who have seen these issues in many games, know real humans with feelings working hard are behind all this and things happen. Keep up the great work. Now to get on and hope my Tribe isn't wiped out this weekend. The fear is real! LOL 

let me guess, PC player? 

Wild Card is inside raiding themselves. There downfall will not be competition or lack of gamers.

There downfall will be similar to governments of long ago and today. 

Continually denying there is a problem until the loyal fan base is gone, capital expended, servers in shambles, and firing hard working employees.

And all while denying the leadership is the problem. "It could never be me, I set unreachable goals, don't listen to employees, and berate people for not meeting my goals. How hard can programming be? I am not the problem."

How could it be that you put Scorched Earth on sale two weeks before Halloween Sale and now give it a bigger discount? The discounts are the same on the same products even between Black Friday Sale and Christmas Sale! I bought it being 100% sure that the discount will be the same on Halloween. I would be happy seeing big and good games getting bigger discounts, but I feel cheated by such move in such a little time. I understand that you didn't say anything wrong but I belive you do wrong.

Edit: I think I can refund this gift purchase and buy it again. But most people cannot do this if the copy of the DLC has been played for two or more hours since purchase.

44 minutes ago, Berg said:

i'm on a PVP server, and tribes that have been at war for weeks have made peace agreements for this event. People who have been fighting over freakin Dodos getting killed have called off battles to help each other get ready for this event. Parties planned, gear given/traded freely... only to be told DAY OF RELEASE that we are not going to be included.  I cannot begin to describe my level of disappointment in the devs. 

I would expect more from a company who has made so much off of players through an unfinished game. DON'T MAKE PROMISES YOU DON'T INTEND TO KEEP!

This comment I agree with the most because my server is very similar in the fact that we've call a halt to all fighting so that we could hand together to take down the Dodorex and similarly on our Scorch server for the Dodowyvern.

To cancel at the last second is a big let down, I've been a huge supporter of the game for a long time and to get it taken away at the eleventh hour hurts. Can we please at least get this in November instead of another full year without this content?

One simple question. Why didn't you tell us sooner or at least give a warning? I really thought you were a great company WildCard but this on top of everything else is so despairing. You can be so much better with just a few minutes of time... This news at the last minute is just terrible. The fact that Xbox players get no sort of "sorry we messed up" compensation  for it is just disgusting. I really want to be on your side but this damn near shattered my faith in you. Hopefully you keep your promise on Christmas or at least tell us in advance if it gets cancelled. because I know alot of players who won't take this BS a second time... have a happy Halloween.

https://www.change.org/p/studio-wildcard-release-the-fear-evolved-event-on-xbox?recruiter=619494026&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

check out my petition...idk if they read these forums so they know how mad us xbox players are. I'm gonna post this as much as i can and wherever i can to get support for it

https://www.change.org/p/studio-wildcard-release-the-fear-evolved-event-on-xbox?recruiter=619506494&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink guys please sign this! As an Xbox player I'm pretty disappointed, but i don't want to wait a full year for this. I won't care if it's in November just as long as Xbox players have the chance to play the content! (I signed this it was not made by me and can be found on the 3td page of comments so credit goes to the person who made) but instead of getting upset and yelling or cursing the devs i just want them to change their mind, please help me in doing so! I know you're all feeling the same time i am, so let's sign it together and possibly change their mind and help the Xbox community!    

1 hour ago, Zachwildcat said:

I think i was more excited to tame the snakes, but I'm guessing thats not happening :(. Guess bigfoot is free for a little while longer...

I tamed a 150 gigantopethicus last Evolution Event.  Had her in a trap and mejo tamed for over 4 hours.  Brutal, but I finally got her. :)  I was looking forward to taming snakes also to build a snake farm.  I want to perfect tame a 150 bigfoot.  

As an Xbox player I am utterly disappointed by the rest of the Xbox player base turning into crying children because we didn't get something. Its not the end of the world and there is always next year. There is also the possible Christmas event, and if it doesn't make it either then oh well. Xbox community already has a bad enough reputation without you people flipping your lids because we didn't get something. Ya know with stuff like console exclusives we would be used to not getting things. I never saw anywhere where it was "promised" to us that we would 100% get Fear Evolved. All we knew was they were working really hard on getting them out to us and that is all I can ask for is that they did work really hard. I will patiently wait to get the content and enjoy what they did manage to give us. Nobody even notices that PC also lost out on content in that they lost the Vampire and Werewolf stuff.

2 minutes ago, UDGxKnight said:

As an Xbox player I am utterly disappointed by the rest of the Xbox player base turning into crying children because we didn't get something. Its not the end of the world and there is always next year. There is also the possible Christmas event, and if it doesn't make it either then oh well. Xbox community already has a bad enough reputation without you people flipping your lids because we didn't get something. Ya know with stuff like console exclusives we would be used to not getting things. I never saw anywhere where it was "promised" to us that we would 100% get Fear Evolved. All we knew was they were working really hard on getting them out to us and that is all I can ask for is that they did work really hard. I will patiently wait to get the content and enjoy what they did manage to give us. Nobody even notices that PC also lost out on content in that they lost the Vampire and Werewolf stuff.

they told us last year they would make sure xbox got the event this year. they also posted a release date for it and then ON that day, tell us we aren't getting it. and at least pc got some of the event...we didn't get anything

Whether you understand or sympathise with wildcards "issue" or you think they're just extremely bad business/time managers it goes without saying that all of us on Xbox are disappointed to hear this news. But what's worse is you guys wait to tell us until last minute. You really need someone who just updates the community. I'll do it for a dollar every time I post.

#getwiththeprogram 

Frigged give xbox players the gigs skins then, I loaded up my quetz with alot of ammo and turrent and arrows on the side and flame arrows too to make sure I kill a skeletal giga... release it even if it's a few days late and let it run longer to make up for it. Or give us skins.. you probably have more users on xbox then pc, u should give xbox ur priority! 

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/ark-survival-evolved-has-sold-a-lot-of-copies-on-xbox-one-and-pc/

Studio Wildcard co-founder Jeremy Stieglitz has revealed that ARK: Survival Evolved has been downloaded 5.5 million times on Xbox One and PC.

Speaking to MCV, he announced that the Xbox One version has sold 1.5 million copies since it launched in December.

“[Our first year] has gone very well,” Stieglitz said. “The launch was an unexpected success, but that’s also a double edged sword because when it succeeds at that level, it kind of raises expectations about how ambitious the game is going to be, and how large of a scope it is going to have when it is finished. 

“We have especially blown the doors open on what we had originally planned in terms of number of creatures, features and technical complexity. When we launched we didn’t even plan on having modding support, which has become a huge aspect of the game’s appeal and life cycle on PC. It’s been interesting to raise ourselves and our level of work to the expectations that this very large audience now has.”

Last week, Studio Wildcard announced plans to merge its free-to-play ARK spin-off, Survival of the Fittest back into ARK: Survival Evolved. You can read more about the developer’s reasons for this decision here.

So, let me get this straight, you guys have made, MINIMUM, 30 MILLION US DOLLARS, just from xbox one sales alone (not including Scorched Earth either), and you can't manage to release the halloween event at the same time as the PC? 

Well, here's an option, DON'T RELEASE THE PC VERSION OF THE HALLOWEEN EVENT UNTIL YOU RELEASE IT FOR XBOX! 

All these PC players on here talking down to the Console players, simply because they get what they are promised and we get screwed. Wildcard, you need to start treating all your customers equally, and not ignoring the problems your causing for your console customers.

Edited by Berg
Source included