ARK: Fear Evolved 2!

Jatheish

i'm on a PVP server, and tribes that have been at war for weeks have made peace agreements for this event. People who have been fighting over freakin Dodos getting killed have called off battles to help each other get ready for this event. Parties planned, gear given/traded freely... only to be told DAY OF RELEASE that we are not going to be included.  I cannot begin to describe my level of disappointment in the devs. 

I would expect more from a company who has made so much off of players through an unfinished game. DON'T MAKE PROMISES YOU DON'T INTEND TO KEEP!

so are the skelesaurs on the regular island and the center? obviously the wyvern and jerboa on scorched earth, but the others dont spawn there this trailer makes it very confusing. i'm taking it the skeleton costumes drop same as last year where you find them in wild and kill them. also with the dodrex return does this mean you can get that stupid achievement again?

14 minutes ago, Coffdrop94 said:

You guys are literally begging your Xbox players to quit

At one point my tribe had 15 active players. Now there is 3 of us. Had you guys kept any promises or deadlines over the last 1.5 years then more would play. And you would potentially have atleast 10 more scorched earth players. But with 3 we can barely keep up on the Island. I don't know why I still play this game to be continually lied to, to deal with incompetent CS and tech support, oh and to have my tickets ignored for days, and to receive no response from your CS people. 

By the time you actually deliver on a promise most of us will be gone. 

I tried to tell everyone that Xbox would get the update and supported you guys saying you would release it and you didn't. Looking forward to this update more than i ever have for any other update. Next time at least don't tell us you're going to provide it if you won't, at least then we won't be as disappointed with you guys. You guys couldn't even give Xbox the sale. I guess I just need to lower my expectations for wildcard.

i love this game so much and have pretty much stuck by them for the most part but this is such bullpoop to wait and tell us the day of release that we arent getting the main thing that you have been saying we were going to get. and you give a lame ass excuse of team members having to go out of the country for something. i call bullpoop because if they had to go you would have known a lot sooner and you should have told us. even if you thought you might get it out you should have still said that there was the possibility that we wouldnt get it. but no it is to hard to take a few seconds to tell us anything on xbox. very rarely do we get answered by anybody besides poor gamerperfection we are essentially ignored all of the time. again i love this game and have been following it since it was announced for pc me and my wife and kids are always watching and waiting to see the new and awesome things you guys put out and time and time again with the updates being delayed and stuff taken out of the updates and all the other crap we stood by you but now with this resent slap in the face we are going to stop playing for awhile because what is the point you dont hardly do what you say you are going to do and honestly dont give a rats ass about the xbox community.

In the few posts I have done here I have ALWAYS touted how awesome the game is but every since the release of Scorched Earth everything is a disappointment and seems like a money grab.  I haven't play the game since.

When you opened an Early Release game you asked us to invest in your development of the game and to play it and give feedback and be apart of the creation of the game.  So when we gave you our money we expect this game which you have made millions and millions of dollars on to be your focus.  I watched a Shark Tank episode one time where a couple wanted the Sharks to invest in their old business but not be a part of the new business.  The Sharks told them when you invest with someone you want their focus to be on your product and not some other product or it is a bad investment.

When you released Scorched Earth you sold us out.  In the middle of Early Access you took this unfinished Early Access game and slapped some new crap on it and sold it for more money.  Your focus is no longer the competition of this game or delivering on promises you made.  Its not like Halloween was a surprise.  It comes the same time every year.  You had a whole year to be ready.  I don't know if you lost your focus, or the wave of excitement has passed and you are ready to be done with Ark and move on.  But for the love of all that is holy please man up and finish this game because you sell us out anymore.

I am tired of waiting on the Xbox Play Anywhere.  I am tired of not having Xbox Dedicated Server Hostings.  I am tired of looking for things in updates that get pushed back only to find a fully released Expansion pack that wants to take another 20 dollars from me.  The money isn't the issue, I really feel like you guys did us dirty and every promise you break, every hype you fail to live up to is just a heap of coals on the backs of players that are already angry about Scorched Earth.  Maybe if you spent less time on the money grab expansion and more time on this game there wouldn't be so many disappointments.  This is why Early Release is going to have a short horrible life.  People are getting tired of being screwed by companies.

This is the most disappointing thing ever I was so excited and pumped for this event but you guys cant even keep your word or at least do something little like the dodo rex and the Skins that come with it I don't even fill like playing a game where we wont even know what the heck is going on and being lied to after a promising event

I am a Xbox live player i have been playing ark for over a year now. The only other time i have seen the ark community so excited is when scorched came out. the whole server we play on have been talking about the content that it will bring and whether they will be werewolf or a vampire and what the benefits of each are, the dodo Rex dodo Wyvern ext, most likely a lot of other servers have been excited about this also. I understand that stuff comes up but the least you can do is have the ark fear evolved event late. i know i for one would be happy to wait for you to work on bringing it late to the xbox one. it would be a lot better to get the content late than never.

I can understand the werewolf vampire mechanics not getting in, stuff happens and it would be better to not have it then to have it full of defects. I do feel really bad for the Xbox players though, you guys are getting a raw deal here. Wildcard you should really consider doing something special for them to try and make up for this, it's gotta be very, very disappointing.

37 minutes ago, taytmw said:

I don't understand how they can have it ready for pc and not xbox. I'm kind of upset that i bought scorched earth( a finished expansion) when they cant even provide the proper updates to the unfinished base game that they promised us. i would rather have the Fear evolved update than the 3 dinos. to the people telling us to quit complaining....let me guess...pc players?

Xbox has to go thru Microsoft stuff that pc doesn't..

They could have atleast added the skeleton skins from last year at some point over the past months for xbox, right? Heck, one would think implementing something as simple as those skins shouldn't take em all that long, even last minute. :/ If they ever do add events on the xbox version they should just give hosts the option to have said events on or off whenever they feel like it...That its timed events for official sure but dedicateds should be able to tweak settings to whatever they feel like. It's bad enough we still can't disable certain engrams lol

So Ark devs, tell us XBOX One gamers, the Halloween event will be coming out. Well looks like they dropped the soap on that one. There are games that just came out for both the Xbox and Pc, that came out with a Halloween event just to throw  into the game. I honestly don't think that if they release another DLC on the XBOX I ain't buying it, they can't even fix the minor bugs first . 

Xbox player here, personaly im not that interested in the cosmetic stuff, the fact that we won't be getting the event even gives me some relive, i bet we are gonna get tons of complains from people lossing everything to the dodobosses becouse for what i have seen nothing short of 2 or 3 max lvl wild giga can take on those things, i'll be here later today taming a new mount using beer and looking for more of those elusive 190 eggs and even rising some instead of worrying of getting attacked by one of these monstrosities, if i wanna see them im sure there will be tons of videos in youtube and i wont have to lose a single dino to do, im just happy to be getting the new dinos just one or two weeks after they are released on pc instead of months like it used to be, thanks for all your efforts wild card, hope we can get into the next event, but if we don't, its not the end of the world, cuz there are a lot of things to do in this game.

Edited by AndresXXVIII

Ark, I love you so much. I know many are upset but your loyal fans, the long time gamers who have seen these issues in many games, know real humans with feelings working hard are behind all this and things happen. Keep up the great work. Now to get on and hope my Tribe isn't wiped out this weekend. The fear is real! LOL 

2 minutes ago, MommyWins said:

Ark, I love you so much. I know many are upset but your loyal fans, the long time gamers who have seen these issues in many games, know real humans with feelings working hard are behind all this and things happen. Keep up the great work. Now to get on and hope my Tribe isn't wiped out this weekend. The fear is real! LOL 

we know that they are humans but the thing that upsets us mainly is the lack of communication and respect for the xbox players they knew they werent going to get it all out before today they focused all of their time get pgms out right before the event and then rushed to try and push. they should have told us days ago it wasnt coming.

Just now, MommyWins said:

I think that's a bit unfair. Sorry if I'm taking this out of context, but you're making it sound as if Xbox players aren't loyal fans because they're upset they didn't get the event. I think it's reasonable that they're not the happiest given that the rug was practically pulled out from under them the day the update was meant to drop. And I'm sure that this wasn't intentional, but some forewarning would've been nice. 'Hey, guys, Jeremy and Jesse are overseas, and we're not sure we'll be able to make it -- keep your fingers crossed, though!' That would've been simple. Especially with twitter. 

I feel for Xbox players. Must suck hardcore.