ARK: Fear Evolved 2!

Jatheish

Considering you send the patches to Microsoft multiple days in advance you guys had to have known the Halloween event wasn't coming to Xbox. Who cares about the Evolution Event... I was looking forward to this event for weeks - something different for a change.... Looks like I'll be spending my time playing Battlefield One now instead.. 

9 minutes ago, HighFlyer15 said:

Grow up and accept that life happens!
They're human, yet they keep doing inhuman things like keeping up this insane development schedule for more than 1½ years in a row soon.

It'd be really easy for someone who actually gets the content they've been waiting for to say something like that. And if they can't handle this "insane" dev schedule, then maybe they should change the way they do things so they can actually follow through on their promises! Like how long ago was this game supposed to come out on PS4? 

5 minutes ago, Coffdrop94 said:

You guys are literally begging your Xbox players to quit

I have been checking this site for updates on what the event will hold and was excited today to see the trailer for the event...it looked so awesome...got me excited to play later. Then I read on and find out I won't get to play it...I might quit. with the last patch for pc where it was supposed to come out on the 10th but got moved up to the 21st or 22nd, they still released it. why can't they just release it later for us?  I say we get a petition started. i don't care when we get it, as long as it isn't next year. get a team to work exclusively on getting it ready for xbox and release it with another patch

Every weekend this month has been 2x so giving that to us instead isn't a bonus.  Talking about a major event for weeks then hours before it suppose to release you say it's been cancelled b/c some people had to leave the country is poor planning.  I understand this game is pre alpha but don't give us a lame reason.  I feel like WC things the people that play their game are dumb.  If you are honest with us then everyone would be a lot happier.

This more than suck as an Xbox player I know we were all looking forward to an event. I agree that you should have said something earlier instead of have all of the Xbox players thinking we were getting the event. We diffenitly should get it late or at least put an option in for us to create our own Halloween server so we don't have to wait a full year, that's just ridiculous!

10 minutes ago, ThatKillsPeopleCarl said:

I feel sorry for Xbox players :( unfortunate you guys aren't getting the content as it looks really fun and my tribe is super excited. Hopefully they can do something to make up for it, include it late, give it to you in other ways, something.

Thanks mate, it wouldn't be so dissapointing if they just told us we weren't getting it. But on the day of to learn otherwise is simply disheartening, no matter how much understanding I have..

This is really disgusting what you have done to Xbox players. And don't tell me you haven't known days ago that you're not going to make it. You're talking about making it up during Christmas Event? Are you kidding me? You never delivered a patch which had all promised features. And you still want to release this game in December? With current management good luck with that, you need it.

I pretty much lost any desire to play your game. I have my limits of being let down by someone. 

I'm very disappointed guys.  I'm a 40 year old dude and have my own business, so I get that stuff occasionally happens that makes it near impossible to make deadlines.  But when it happens on every single release, that's not good.  I haven't complained about anything at all, not once, because I get the difficulties you guys are dealing with.  In fact, the more I learned about your company and its origins, the more I've cheered you guys.  But this continued trend greatly worries me for you all.  I purchased ARK in the first week it was released on XBox, and have thoroughly enjoyed it.  And still do.  But stuff like this (never making a single deadline, dropping parts of promised content, completely excluding a huge market share at the last minute) is going to bite you guys.  And it's getting old.  Get your stuff straightened out, and you'll destroy the rest of the competition with this novel and groundbreaking game.  Keep this up, and you'll be a footnote with an asterisk saying something about minecraft for grown-ups.