Official PGM Suggestion: Permanant Tame Multiplier

i'd like to suggest 2x exp. just seems like official ark takes so long, would be nice to be able to get on and get something done without having to wait 2-3 hours for a tame that will be wiped out in 30 days.

Edit: actually...even 3x wouldn't be out of line. let ppl play in the sandbox without having to wait in line for so long.

15 hours ago, kittle said:

I vote to leave things as they are.

Server owners can easily change the settings and add 20x exp, 20x gather and 20x tame.  or leave everything at 1x

i'm not talking about owned servers, i'm talking official. official servers offer a level playing field for all users with less subjective rules. take a look at the server pop on these servers and it will tell you all you need to know.

i've spoken to several tribe mates and they won't try the extinction servers because of the tame times. if there was a faster tame time they would love it but waiting 6-8 hours for an argent tame that will be wiped in 30 days. devs need to consider that many of us have lives and families outside the game. extinction servers with a much higher tame/farm/exp level would allow us to play the game at a higher lvl, enjoy pvp and experience the game without having to sink a hundred hours a week to do it. 

please consider this, even on a couple servers. watch the population grow.

Archived