Arthropluera: Scorched Earths new Plant X?

madfretter

So I've been reading around on the forum and  I keep hearing  about the turret mode on these things.... Anyone have any luck using them yet? I just tamed one, without knowing about the turret mode... I have a ton of Rhino horns on SE from when I was fishing for blueprints, so if this actually works I'll tame a bunch of them for base defense. Even if I ran out of horns, the 150s only take 90 spoiled meat to tame and end up 180

16 minutes ago, Ep1cM0nk3y said:

We have em in our base on aggressive and around corners.  we've also doubled our walls and overlaid dino gates to strengthen our structures.. add layers of ceilings with sloped ceilings on top of b those plus spikes everywhere... gotta make it stupid annoying for invaders.

This is why I gave up on pvp...lol.... I  transferred and mindwiped my pvp character and then put all the points into melee and speed. Now I just run around clubbing people... great stress release.

How do you spoiled meat tame arthos without rage quitting? Is there any way to put them in a taming pen where they can't move? I had broth/ghillie/bug spray and still managed to piss off the level 5 almost every feed. I got the starving bug on it and ended up just killing it. Anyone have an easy way to tame them?

13 hours ago, TheKringle said:

How do you spoiled meat tame arthos without rage quitting? Is there any way to put them in a taming pen where they can't move? I had broth/ghillie/bug spray and still managed to piss off the level 5 almost every feed. I got the starving bug on it and ended up just killing it. Anyone have an easy way to tame them?

Hop on a dragon in between feedings... animals do not agro to dragons.

On 10/25/2016 at 1:54 PM, TheKringle said:

Stay to their sides when feeding. Often you will hit the tails and aggro them. 

Archived