We have some exciting news to share with you all. We are introducing our Banning Guidelines for the game. If you feel that your ban was unwarranted, please feel free to contact Customer Support at (https://support.survivetheark.com) with the Subject line: Ban Appeal – (Your Steam ID). To find the steam ID we’re requesting, it’s the number after “profiles” in the url on steam. Here is an example of what we’re looking for: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/##############/home. We will then investigate it and respond accordingly. Below you’ll find our banning guidelines.
· Misconduct :
- Behavior / Language
- Unacceptable Names (Name change will be required)
- Offensive Names – Contains vulgar, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive, including any usernames which are sexual in nature.
- Impersonations – Impersonating someone else, including, without limitation, another user, tribe or Game Master ("GM")
- Offensive Phrases
- False Reports
· Benefit Hacking (Taking advantage of a hacker’s exploit.)
· Partying or making use of hackers
· Hack Related Chat
· Providing hack information
· Requesting hack information
· Promotion of Scam Activities
· Advertising Hack Sites
· Linking / Discussing Inappropriate Sites
· Intentionally receiving hacked items
- PvP – Due to the nature of PvP servers, there is little we will be able to assist with on these types of servers.
- PvE Server (Blocking players from getting out of their bases, obstructing pathways/waterways, etc.)
· Posting Account Information
· Posting Personal Information
· Racism / Hate Mongering
· Heavy or Explicit Sexual Language
· Abusing Bugs/Glitches
· Account Theft
· Hacking another player's account
- Stealing items
· Guidelines are subject to change without notification.
· In extreme cases, Studio Wildcard reserves the right to immediately suspend player accounts pending an investigation. All banning is at the Game Master’s discretion.