Earlier in the year we revealed one of the first of many Explorer Notes that exists on the ARK. The Explorer Note System will allow survivors to discover the stories of actual inhabitants that have lived on the isle, and learn what their fates are, over time. By studying their notes, going through their experiences, and revealing the secrets they have discovered, you will be able to get closer to the heart of the mysteries surrounding the ARK!
And as a reminder, in other-news..
We’re just a few days away from PAX! We’ll be stomping our way into the convention with a T-Rex by our side, literally. It’ll be the biggest booth we've ever done and you’ll be able to witness our favourite apex-predator in flesh this weekend! From Friday the 22nd to Sunday the 24th.
We’ll be running Survival of the Fittest tournaments, as well as give you a chance to meet up with some of your favourite Twitch personalities and collect ARK Goodies! Not to mention, the chance to meet and mount the biggest Dinosaur you’ll have ever seen for a one-of-a-kind photo op!
Here’s a rundown of what you’ll be able to do:
* Test your skills in the first live battles of the new Hunger Games-style M.O.S.A. (Multiplayer Online Survival Arena); Limited spots, 20 players can compete each hour. Winners receive limited edition Dino Statue Prizes!
* Watch all of the live broadcasted tournament action at our ARK main stage, co-hosted by Studio Wildcard developers
* Take a picture riding on our 16-foot tall T-Rex!
* Grab a collectible dino pin -- six pins in all!
* Say hi to the Studio Wildcard community team
* Watch out for ‘Special Announcements’ during the show!
We will be doing our best to include the entire community by streaming it all over on our Twitch channel. Be sure to stay tuned to our Twitter account for all of the latest updates on PAX related shenanigans!
Hope to see you guys there!
All the best,
Wildcard Jat & The ARK Team!
Edited by Jat