Conquest servers are being re-introduced by Snail Games and to kick-start the new season, our current Classic PvP season will end and servers will be wiped shortly before the new Conquest begins on April 27th at 10am Pacific.
New Season Details
- Experience gain, taming, gathering, breeding, hatching, and raising rates have been doubled compared to our standard Official Servers (2x)
- No cave building
- Scaling of weapon damage has been reduced
- Tribes are set to 25 players max
- Tribe alliances are disabled, though informal alliances are allowed
- Servers have a maximum player count of 100
- These maps will be available on launch (April 27th): The Island, Scorched Earth, Ragnarok, Valguero, and The Center.
- The following maps will be added on May 7th: Aberration, Extinction, Genesis I, and Crystal Isles.
- TEK is enabled.
- Titans will be available on Extinction on the 7th but they will not be able to be transferred between servers.
- No specific creature balance or spawn changes.
- Disabled dino unclaiming
- Disabled non-tribe pin code access to structures