Jump to content


  • Introducing Classic PvP Season 4!

    Classic PvP Season 4

    Season 4 kicks off on Friday 2/5/21 at 10 AM PST / 1 PM EST.

    Classic PvP is a competitive player experience for PC players that focuses on the PvP experience from the days of old. Season 3 saw the introduction of breedable Wyverns and Stegos which brought an impactful change to the meta, so this season.  Each season will introduce new changes and will continue to evolve along with the base game.

    This week we'll be kicking off Season 4 of Classic PvP (bringing an end to the current season). If you're unfamiliar with what Classic PvP is, there's a quick breakdown below.

    Classic PvP Breakdown

    • Experience gain, taming, gathering, breeding, hatching, and raising rates have been doubled compared to our standard Official Servers (2x)
    • Tribes are set to 25 players max
    • Tribe alliances are disabled, though informal alliances are allowed
    • Servers have a maximum player count of 100
    • These maps will be available: The Island, Scorched Earth, Ragnarok, Valguero, and The Center
    • Tek dinos (Tek Parasaur, Tek Quetzal, Tek Rex, Tek Raptor, Tek Stego), Paracer, Tapejara, and the Titanosaur are not available for taming on Classic PvP
    • All Aberration and Extinction content is unavailable on Classic PvP
    • Scaling of weapon damage has been reduced
    • No TEK Engrams
    • No cave building
    • Cryopods enabled

    Season 4 Changes

    • Tamed Stegosaurus Resistance reduced by 35%
    • Tamed Quetzal Resistance reduced by 20%
    • Tamed Wyvern Resistance reduced by 20%
    • Tamed Wyvern Damage reduced by 20%
    • Reaper Queen added to the Valguero Aberration Zone

    • Like 2


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments



    On 2/2/2021 at 9:13 AM, slejo said:

    PvP was fun until:

    - Managarmrs
    - meshing
    - aimbot


    spoiled it.
     

    PvP- Toxic in any game. Seriously, if it's a competitive game, it's gonna have a toxic side.

    Fun- Fun is up to interpertation.

    Managarmrs- Overpowered, and in my opinion shouldn't be able to get transferred to other maps. I feel like creatures/variants should be contained to their maps, with some exceptions such as Aberrant creatures to Val and Deins to Rag and The Island.

    Meshing- Fault of toxic PvPers.

    Aimot- Fault of toxic PvPers.

    So it seems that 4 of your 5 points are the fault of the actual playerbase, and not WC.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Can we get the tether removed on console. I play non ded with 3 and there and it’s hard to play being confined to such a small area and not being able to do our own thing. Would love if you could fix this Thx. Sincerely IHASBRAINS

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, DodoKing1 said:

    Can we get the tether removed on console. I play non ded with 3 and there and it’s hard to play being confined to such a small area and not being able to do our own thing. Would love if you could fix this Thx. Sincerely IHASBRAINS

    Please please please!!!!! I really want this wildcard!! I’ve been asking for this for so long please!!!

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    Just now, DodoKing1 said:

    Please please please!!!!! I really want this wildcard!! I’ve been asking for this for so long please!!!

    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!! I really want this!!

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    3 hours ago, DodoKing1 said:

    Can we get the tether removed on console. I play non ded with 3 and there and it’s hard to play being confined to such a small area and not being able to do our own thing. Would love if you could fix this Thx. Sincerely IHASBRAINS

    *starts wispering* Listen man, I don't really like telling people stuff that they should already know, but ill make an exception for you. they have tether on xbox so that random people that join cant have free reign over that world and the owner can keep track of them.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I have a problem with the game, I cannot use the keyboard in the game, I can’t write the name of my avatar or I cannot search a server, I can’t use the game chat.

     

    I hope you can help me

     

    Thanks

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    20 hours ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

    PvP- Toxic in any game. Seriously, if it's a competitive game, it's gonna have a toxic side.

    Fun- Fun is up to interpertation.

    Managarmrs- Overpowered, and in my opinion shouldn't be able to get transferred to other maps. I feel like creatures/variants should be contained to their maps, with some exceptions such as Aberrant creatures to Val and Deins to Rag and The Island.

    Meshing- Fault of toxic PvPers.

    Aimot- Fault of toxic PvPers.

    So it seems that 4 of your 5 points are the fault of the actual playerbase, and not WC.

    PvP is toxic cuz the  comunity is poop and eventualy when u spen d a lot of time in it u become the same true that

    Managarms shouldn't even exist along with crystal wyverns too easy to tame and mostly no way to counter if you don't have super late game gear ,witch only gives you a chance and kinda defeats the purpose  of skill based pvp.

    Meshing is incometance in development , no other survival game has this problem to such an extent .And Belive me I have played all of them 

    Aimbot - every game dev that ignores this problem will have a completely dead game if the FPS aspect is the main part of that game ,ark still hasn't died cuz so many other thing to do rather than shooting people of their tames 3 miles away .Very hard to fix but still a massive problem , can be fixed (reduced) if the guns are programmed with bullet drop like the tranq darts .

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    18 hours ago, Deinonycuz said:

    *starts wispering* Listen man, I don't really like telling people stuff that they should already know, but ill make an exception for you. they have tether on xbox so that random people that join cant have free reign over that world and the owner can keep track of them.

    WHAT, WHY, that is just selfish of WC cause i play on PS4

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Dumb question.  

     

    I know it says added reaper queens,  so does that mean we can actually get preggo?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites



    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...