Introducing Classic PvP Season 4!
- By StudioWildcard
- 37 comments
- 14,065 views
Classic PvP Season 4
Season 4 kicks off on Friday 2/5/21 at 10 AM PST / 1 PM EST.
Classic PvP is a competitive player experience for PC players that focuses on the PvP experience from the days of old. Season 3 saw the introduction of breedable Wyverns and Stegos which brought an impactful change to the meta, so this season. Each season will introduce new changes and will continue to evolve along with the base game.
This week we'll be kicking off Season 4 of Classic PvP (bringing an end to the current season). If you're unfamiliar with what Classic PvP is, there's a quick breakdown below.
Classic PvP Breakdown
- Experience gain, taming, gathering, breeding, hatching, and raising rates have been doubled compared to our standard Official Servers (2x)
- Tribes are set to 25 players max
- Tribe alliances are disabled, though informal alliances are allowed
- Servers have a maximum player count of 100
- These maps will be available: The Island, Scorched Earth, Ragnarok, Valguero, and The Center
- Tek dinos (Tek Parasaur, Tek Quetzal, Tek Rex, Tek Raptor, Tek Stego), Paracer, Tapejara, and the Titanosaur are not available for taming on Classic PvP
- All Aberration and Extinction content is unavailable on Classic PvP
- Scaling of weapon damage has been reduced
- No TEK Engrams
- No cave building
- Cryopods enabled
Season 4 Changes
- Tamed Stegosaurus Resistance reduced by 35%
- Tamed Quetzal Resistance reduced by 20%
- Tamed Wyvern Resistance reduced by 20%
- Tamed Wyvern Damage reduced by 20%
- Reaper Queen added to the Valguero Aberration Zone
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now